WFA Cup Final 24 | United v Spurs - 14:30 Sun 12 May - tickets sold out - for now!

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
The Women's FA Cup will have a new name on the trophy this year.

UNITED

Will you be there? Well, tickets go on sale on Friday 12 April.

Queue opening timings depend on your status:
Women's season ticket holders
Priority queue from 9-12 Friday

Mens season ticket holders, exec club, club members
Ticket sales begin at 12 Noon on Friday

FlexoRodriguez

Book a meeting in my calendar from 8:30 - 10 on Friday, probably a bit over cautious! How many ST holders are there for the women’s team? My daughter and I have been for a couple of seasons, attendance has certainly ramped up from 2 seasons ago, but no idea on ST numbers.

Grande

Think it always is. Viaplay probably in all countries.
‘Always’ is unfortunately not a very apt adverbial when it comes to television and football when it comes to women.

In Norway, a decent number of games have been viewable through MUTV, while a few has been shown on Viaplay. Given that Viaplay showed the semi final, I hope and expect thry will show the final as well.

RomfordRed75

Got 2 tickets in Feb when they first went on sale on the off chance United made it to the final!

LInkash

Where do you get tickets? Ticombo looks to be the main place and tickets are £75, is there anywhere cheaper?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
‘Always’ is unfortunately not a very apt adverbial when it comes to television and football when it comes to women.

In Norway, a decent number of games have been viewable through MUTV, while a few has been shown on Viaplay. Given that Viaplay showed the semi final, I hope and expect thry will show the final as well.
That ”always” was only about the final.

There’s been way too many games I haven’t been able to watch live here either.

Demon Barber

The United tickets will be £30 when released. Even with the cost of United membership on top that's still pretty good.
Details are now on the official website. East Stand - £15 - £30 for adults. Available Friday 19th at 9am for ST holders. Available same day from 12 noon for men's ST holders and members. This is awkward if you are not a member as membership is sold out.

I assume that there will be some left to go on general sale, but who knows?

LInkash

Details are now on the official website. East Stand - £15 - £30 for adults. Available Friday 19th at 9am for ST holders. Available same day from 12 noon for men's ST holders and members. This is awkward if you are not a member as membership is sold out.

I assume that there will be some left to go on general sale, but who knows?
Oh, that's great, do you have a link to the page with the details? I can't seem to be able to find it. Any idea if they're likely to sell out really quickly?

FlexoRodriguez

Oh, that's great, do you have a link to the page with the details? I can't seem to be able to find it. Any idea if they're likely to sell out really quickly?
https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/categories/womens-away

with prices/blocks shown here - https://tickets.manutd.com/usercontent/documents/images/adobeprices.jpg

The sale is open to women's ST holders first - no idea how many of them there are. Limited to 6 tickets each, so if there are 2000 ST holders, could sell out before 12...or not. No idea!

LInkash

LInkash

Oh, just seen that the men's game is right after this, guess I'd probably miss the start of that and watch it at a pub or something then.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike

with prices/blocks shown here - https://tickets.manutd.com/usercontent/documents/images/adobeprices.jpg

The sale is open to women's ST holders first - no idea how many of them there are. Limited to 6 tickets each, so if there are 2000 ST holders, could sell out before 12...or not. No idea!
Just to clarify on this, it’s one ticket per season ticket holder, but one person could apply for 6 tickets for themselves and 5 others ST holders in a group. So even if every single ST holder applies for a final ticket, there should be some available for men’s ST holders and official members to apply.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
If you're a United member or men's team season ticket holder the United website will be selling them from 12:00 on Friday.

If you're a women's team season ticket holder then ticket sales open at 9 on Friday.
I'm neither, have no idea how it works, I have a membership I think.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Just an update on the ticket arrangements. United have clarified the "who can buy seats" to make it clear it includes people who've bought membership for this year or who are willing to buy United membership for next season. They've included a "buy 24/25 membership" link with the ticket info.
You can see the details at:

Incidentally, it's expected that as most OT regulars will be at OT (for the Arsenal game) that day and some fans bought final tickets early (as neutrals) a good number of tickets should be available for United members including new members.

It used to be that you could buy a membership at the same time as the ticket - I don't know if that's still true or if it will work for this game though. Unless someone on here does...

FlexoRodriguez

Ah nuts! Me and my daughter are ST holders, but my wife and oldest son aren't, so have to wait until 12 I think - they are members, but no ST means I can't allocate tickets to them and process the sale :(

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Ah nuts! Me and my daughter are ST holders, but my wife and oldest son aren't, so have to wait until 12 I think - they are members, but no ST means I can't allocate tickets to them and process the sale :(
Ah frustrating, I hope you find what you want. They're asking (not telling!) people not to leave odd empty seats in the middle of rows to try and keep as many groups together as possible. I've just been on there and it looks like people are doing that - hopefully that will still be true at 12.

Dan_F

Oh, just seen that the men's game is right after this, guess I'd probably miss the start of that and watch it at a pub or something then.
They should do what they did last year for the NFL and have a big screen and food/drink in the car park for people to stay after and watch the match afterwards.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
I've got my tickets having done battle with the ticket queue monster. I'm out of the country at the moment and it refused to even put me in the queue when I contacted it from my mobile phone using its data connection.

Fortunately I was able to relocate to WiFi and use a borrowed laptop. Got into the queue but not until after I'd passed two "are you a bot" tests. Got the tickets I wanted and it rejected the first card I tried (no real message just a "can't process" delivered more or less instantly).

Second card worked though :D

Not my worst experience on the United ticketing site of course, but I always enter hoping...

FlexoRodriguez

Ah frustrating, I hope you find what you want. They're asking (not telling!) people not to leave odd empty seats in the middle of rows to try and keep as many groups together as possible. I've just been on there and it looks like people are doing that - hopefully that will still be true at 12.
Cheers, yeah just looking at what is available, and the bottom tier has loads, still some spaces for 4 together in the middle tier too.
We were up in the gods last year as I bought them after the quarters (made the semi just a little more nerve wracking!) but we wanted to be in an end this year. Confident, and still excited for it.

FlexoRodriguez

Cheers, yeah just looking at what is available, and the bottom tier has loads, still some spaces for 4 together in the middle tier too.
We were up in the gods last year as I bought them after the quarters (made the semi just a little more nerve wracking!) but we wanted to be in an end this year. Confident, and still excited for it.
WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY!
Phew. Threw me out a few times, but managed to get them!

Reactions: jojojo

LInkash

I went onto the site 2 mins late and sold out now except for single seats.

FlexoRodriguez

I went onto the site 2 mins late and sold out now except for single seats.
Oh no - gutting. I bet there will be some coming up on reselling sites - or get two singles either end of a group and ask them to move down on the day? Depending on how many in your group.

StretfordEnd78

Got my tickets. More stressful was sorting parking. More expensive too. Really hope we lift this, then show the cup at OT before blunting Chelsea again.