When will we get our next clean sheet in the PL?

Untd55

Currently, we look like we are going to concede in every game. We need to keep a clean sheet in the next game or our record will be worse than last season.

I will hazard a guess at Arsenal; I do not think it will be against Burnley.

Canagel

It won't happen until there is a change in the CB pairing. The partnership doesn't work. Shaw is also suspect

RedIan

Clean sheet Burnley away 0-3. I’m not overly fussed if we dont as long as we win

peridigm

It won't happen until there is a change in the CB pairing. The partnership doesn't work. Shaw is also suspect
His lack of effort for their goal today was infuriating. Completely caught out ball watching then tried to appear like he was challenging for the ball.

I agree, Ole needs to give Tuanzebe a run in the team. This current partnership has something missing.

ManRed

Next game. More balance in midfield now with Pogba and Fred will help the defenders who get over run on counters.

izec

Shaw, Lindelöf and De Gea are not good enough to me, also our midfielders are not the best at protecting the defenders most of the time.

I dont think we will upgrade any of the defensive positions next summer, but maybe someone internally can take over (Tuanzebe, Williams, Laird, Henderson).

A-man

Last season there were also two clean sheets after 19 rounds. Nothing unique.

The third clean sheet came in round 21 against... Burnley.

Paul_Scholes18

Liverpool away ;). We should have had one at home and that is probably the closest we have been to one recently.

Red00012

Next game. More balance in midfield now with Pogba and Fred will help the defenders who get over run on counters.
There’s more balance with McTom and Fred , I don’t know how you think there’s more with Pogba.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Honest answer. Play Romero in goal and it would likely be today.

Red00012

Today's the day, and David De Gea will break the habit of a lifetime and actually save a penalty(in the last-minute) to keep that sheet clean, and all his teammates will fall about laughing ....
Maybe that’s the reason Romero plays cup games after all these years.

ManRed

Called it. Even with no Pogba, Matic and Fred still give better balance than Mct and Fred.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Only mistake was not making this thread sooner. Now we need one on “When will we next ‘often’ score six?”