Worst Premier League Managers of all time (100 games min)

Devil81

Marco Silva was terrible.

Mini Mourinho my arse, blagged three jobs and was terrible in them all.

beer&grill

Ole is terrible for sure. But this self perpetuated myth is the best thing about Utd in the last decade. From Moyes being handed "a league winning squad" from Ferguson to a squad containing Lindelof, Maguire, Lingard, Martial, Fred, Mata, Shaw being called "best" and "deepest". :lol:

Anyhow I'm not complaining, please bring in Zidane so he can win 4 CLs on the trot again with this brilliant Utd squad. :cool:
Swap our managers and you’ll be fighting for top 10 while we would be challenging for the PL and CL.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I only vaguely remember Santini at Spurs. I think they made a decent start before things quickly declined. When Martin Jol replaced him, it seemed that the team were soon ‘unshackled’ (noticeably the full backs) and played with a lot more freedom and confidence.

I was actually quite happy with the appointment of Ince at the time to replace Hughes in 2008, given the work he did the lower leagues. It’s safe to say I was wrong there. Again he made a decent start, before the results soon went pear-shaped. I remember a press conference during a lengthy spell of games without a win, when he mocked Celtic’s performance against Man Utd in a Champions League game. Not exactly great timing there.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Swap our managers and you’ll be fighting for top 10 while we would be challenging for the PL and CL.
I used to have these swap the manager conversations here on Redcafe between 2002 and 2010. (Not so) good times and obviously I was roundly laughed at. Funny how things turn around. :cool:

Anyhoo, I agree with the first part that we would be totally out of the conversation of top four with Ole in charge of our current squad. But Klopp would be finishing a relatively distant third behind the quality of Pep and Tuchel's sides if all Klopp had was Maguire as his defensive stalwart (Varane would always continue to be injured, we could have told you that before you bought him, in fact I did I'm sure) and McFred as the midfield maestros.

Klopp would however win the PL and CL with Utd within the years of heavy spending but only after getting rid of 2/3rds of your current dross squad. But that's a different conversation.