WSL 23/24 | Everton V United - 13:00 on Sun 22 Oct

Eric_the_Red99

Malard is such a poacher. An excellent signing so far. The type of player the men’s team has been missing for a while.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Would you know channels in North America or any others as I have IPTV. Thanks
The US rights holders are Paramount+ but I've no idea if they're broadcasting it today.

Do they actually block the FA Player stream for matches they aren't broadcasting?
It's free on that, but you do have to register (just an email login) to watch it.

Darkhorsez

The US rights holders are Paramount+ but I've no idea if they're broadcasting it today.

Do they actually block the FA Player stream for matches they aren't broadcasting?
It's free on that, but you do have to register (just an email login) to watch it.
Thank you - I downloaded the FA Player App and watching now

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Nice move from United and nice try from Parris but the keeper makes the save look easy.

Not quite sure why there haven't been more goals in this half. It's certainly been open enough and the defending hasn't looked that great by either side.

Eric_the_Red99

Second for Williams. Her minutes per goal stat for United must be something ridiculous.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Rachel Williams gets another.

All the decent saves by the Everton keeper in the first half getting wiped out by fumbles (and sheer persistence from us) in the second. 4-0 and I think we've got this now :wenger:

madi5h

scoreline flattered what was actually a hard fought game, great to see us so clinical in front of goal.
with all the injury's and sickness that really showcased the strength in depth we have now