Yassine Bounou - Morocco's Goalkeeper

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Don't know why he'd come here to sit on our bench when he's already playing every week for good size club (even if they're having an awful season).

De Gea seems properly back in favour now as well, so don't really see him as potential first choice either.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We can't afford a forward. We won't be paying big money for a keeper.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He could be the next Ochoa.
Not really. He's already been playing three seasons for Sevilla. It's not as though he just appeared overnight at the World Cup and is playing for some Moroccan side.

Jev

Doesn't make sense. He'd be quite expensive and surely a striker is a more pressing concern to spend that money on. He's also not good enough to displace De Gea but probably too good to be on the bench. But we're definitely doing something with Dubravka leaving.

Shez

I liked the look of him at the cup. If he comes, sure. Could see how passionate he was about the wins - which is the kinda hunger you want in your 11
Only fear would be he’d run off to rob the Bank of Spain again or something

RedDevilRoshi

He really impressed me at the World Cup. Him and the Croatian keeper Livakovic were both tremendous.

Idxomer

He's a good keeper but looked shaky with the ball in his feet at the World Cup.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
I liked the look of him at the cup. If he comes, sure. Could see how passionate he was about the wins - which is the kinda hunger you want in your 11
:lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I never saw that until now!

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
He is out of contract in the summer right?

ETH got balls if he replaces DDG with Bounou. Would what, save us 16m per season?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He'd be daft to come in as a back up, he's capable of being the main goalie for a top club.

Welbeckham

He was chosen as the best GK in La Liga last season. Has impressed me both for Sevilla and Morocco. He could be more than just a Dubravka replacement, I personally prefer him to De Gea from what I’ve seen.

Grande

All I can say about him is that he was my keeper of the WC until Martinez saved that last from not Marcus Thuram and then the first pen in the ahoot out.