You blocked my own thread in the newbie forum?!

Guvnorgaz

Mihajlovic said:
How come I cant access the thread "What is the meaning of life" in the newbie forum anymore??
Because you have been promoted? You cant post in the newbies after promotion.Welcome to the scouse infested shit pit that is the members section

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
Who the hell is DJS? The evil witch haunting innocent members of red cafe?? :eek:

Guvnorgaz

Mihajlovic said:
Who the hell is DJS? The evil witch haunting innocent members of red cafe?? :eek:
You will soon find out, he will stalk you round the footy forum, trying to make you look small with his witty put downs, then you will repond and make him look a cock and he will cry

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
Guvnorgaz said:
You will soon find out, he will stalk you round the footy forum, trying to make you look small with his witty put downs, then you will repond and make him look a cock and he will cry

Haha, sounds great :devil: . Thanks for the warning mate, cant wait!!

R0nald0

Under a rug on top of a mountain under the stars.
Guvnorgaz said:
Because you have been promoted? You cant post in the newbies after promotion.Welcome to the scouse infested shit pit that is the members section
Gaz, you're a legend mate. I for one am sorry you have been banned from the footy forum. Whilst making little contribution, I have chuckled many a time reading your arguements with the gay dippers!