Your favourite 'They’ve qualified for the CL' moment

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
So, since football died and its body is currently getting placed into its coffin waiting to be buried at the graveyard. Whats your favourite goal, or memory, or a team qualifying for the champions league?

I'd imagine quite a few of these moments involve arsenal

go go go

Judas

Open to offers
Genuinely don't remember many, besides Crouch scoring against City to get Spurs CL football, that happened didn't it?

I suppose us winning on the last day last season?

Yeah not really very exciting stuff.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
august 14th 2023.

we qualified in record time, without even kicking a ball. ed woodward running up and down the touchline, spudding all the fans. joel glazer chanting “you’re shit ah, you’re shit ah” at the opposition chairman. ole zooming the match from a beach in the maldives. carrick puffing on a cigar in the dugout. henderson and de gea both in the starting xi to stop them bickering over who is number 1.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
august 14th 2023.

we qualified in record time, without even kicking a ball. ed woodward running up and down the touchline, spudding all the fans. joel glazer chanting “you’re shit ah, you’re shit ah” at the opposition chairman. ole zooming the match from a beach in the maldives. carrick puffing on a cigar in the dugout. henderson and de gea both in the starting xi to stop them bickering over who is number 1.

:lol:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
the last few games of lvg's second season, an awful memory though.
the one i remember is a 3-2 defeat to west ham. their last game in the old stadium, 1-0 down, bullied off the pitch (figuratively and literally - Noble carried Herrera), Martial scores two goals from the only 2 chances created all game, and then a late 3rd for west ham killed CL qualification.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Wee Forrest v Karagandy 2-0 from the first leg, pulled it back to 2-2 jamsey scores in last minute. Brilliant