your reaction?

ACE1981

8 Ace - £1.49 please
when we were losing to byern muchich [sp] through the match then those closing minutes

well i can tell you i was littrully praying :lol: and tears falling down my face

then we scored i was screeming the house down :lol: :cool: but also still tears

then teddy and soljear [sp]did it and my heart was racing fast feeling giddy

now thats the match ill never forget i remember that till im dead well worth the experience

best ever experiece ive ever been through :devil:

what was your reaction?? :angel:

NWR

Smile you miserable old git
ACE1981 said:
when we were losing to byern muchich [sp] through the match then those closing minutes

well i can tell you i was littrully praying :lol: and tears falling down my face

then we scored i was screeming the house down :lol: :cool: but also still tears

then teddy and soljear [sp]did it and my heart was racing fast feeling giddy

now thats the match ill never forget i remember that till im dead well worth the experience

best ever experiece ive ever been through :devil:

what was your reaction?? :angel:
I was in Tunisia in a bar with approx 400 people. Almost 200 of them were Germans. I was sat with two Leeds fans. The only english that were laughing and causing trouble were two Liverpool fans who took great pride in taking the piss out of us because we were losing.
I was pissed as a fart and never gave up hope because I kept shouting at them " Remember how we beat you in the cup with minutes to go you scouse feckers"
When Teddy scored I just screamed and laughed along with all the other English (minus two scouse cnuts) and when the second went in I was still literally on the floor laughing and couldnt believe it. I thought they were showing the re run of the first goal. When the Leeds fans picked me up and said they couldnt believe itand laughed "Your 2-1 up" the emotion took over and I burst into tears, still laughing and pissed as a fart. The scousers got kicked out for starting a fight.
I was the only one wearing a United shirt that night and the Germans bought me drinks until 2 am.
It was without the most wonderful night of my life.
I still get emotional now when I see those goals, it never fails.
I also felt some respect for the Germans that night because they were ace towards me. Unless they were trying to induce alcohol poisoning in me? :smirk:

BTW I used to follow English teams in Europe until that night. Never again. Scouse wankers

ManUinOz

Betty Swallox
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those w
4-30 am ko here. Watched the game before going to work so no alcohol :( Was very pissed off that we were about to lose the game when we scored those two goals. I screamed so loud I woke up the g/f and two kids when we scored, probably woke the neighbours too.

quiet_united

Vietnamese Red
I had important exam the next day after the match, and it started at 2:30 am here so my parents didnt want me to stay up and watch, so i quietly walked into the living room turn off the light, just me and the tele. I was so sad to see us losing to them. Everytime they got a chance, i was so afraid that could be the second, when Janker hit the bar, I was fear to dead. Also one of my mate was kinda ABU, the fecker decided to give me a phone call when it was 88th mins or st and laughing at me, i was so sad and piss of that i just let him say whatever he want. But while i was on the phone, and Becks won us a corner, then the first goal came. I scream out loud, loud enough that my mate hang off the phone immediately, and enough to wake up my whole family. Dad coming downstair, and i just realised my reaction was somehow stupid, but just when my dad came, we scored the second one. I bursted, cried and screamed..my dad didnt say anything, he saw my emotion and he know that he'd better not disturb me at that moment. He just said that i got an exam tomorrow morning so should get some sleep afterward. I pick up the phone straight after he gone, and it was my fecking turn to laugh at my mate. He couldnt say anything at all about it. I was so happy and the emotion was too high to feel sleepy afterward, but i managed to do really well in the exam later. So thank you United!!!!!!!

mu77

i had to work with my f**king boss that day. made up some half assed excuse to get me home. saw the end of the 1st half. "well UNITED did have a great season , i'm happy they made to another final" that bit didn't work. i couldn't sit for the rest of the second half. my feet actually went numb , don't know why. with 10 mins left i had a crushing headache and paced my living room - when is it going to come - "we always score". bang - teddy and ole and then 15-20 mins of being unable to stop running and jumping around my house (also calling a dipper up ,singing my head off) - no tears just a lot of jumping. what a season.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
there we were in the living room, ordinary people just screaming at the tv, i sat silent though cause yes i knew we'd do it :D woooooo. It had been happening all season the late goals and all we needed was one to get back level pegging, to win it though a min or so later was amazing. When they kept roaming to the munich bench... :devil: was funny.

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
What a night !!! I was at the front of the TV at home. My dad said to me in 90. minute: it´s all over, maybe the next season. I was speechless, my mind was full of e.g. come on, come on, please, please, what a season this is/was and it can´t end like this. My first thought after Teddy scored was: offside ! But when I saw all players celebrating i screamed: yeaaaaaah!!! And before the Beck´s next corner i though it would be fecking unbelievable to win it in such a style. And the rest I don´t remember exactly but there was a lot of jumping and sprinting all over the house, screaming....

And the next day at school was good too. My best schoolmate was a Bayern fan. :D