Your silver lining

honcho

In a season where we seem to be going from one disaster onto another,what will go wrong next?.What is your silver lining,the only enjoyment I get now is watching the scousers play,and especially torres,I know they have just scored a stuffy deflected goal against reading,but who would have thought
they would be so crap and that el nino would end up such a crock.He looked the perfect specimen when they signed him.....unbelievable..........

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
In a season where we seem to be going from one disaster onto another,what will go wrong next?.What is your silver lining,the only enjoyment I get now is watching the scousers play,and especially torres,I know they have just scored a stuffy deflected goal against reading,but who would have thought
they would be so crap and that el nino would end up such a crock.He looked the perfect specimen when they signed him.....unbelievable..........
feck me.

I've seen it all on here now :houllier:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
:lol:

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
This is both tragic and hilarious :lol:

ralphie88

The silver lining is that away from home, our support is still the best in the land. A little, ahem, rough round the edges, but the biggest, the baddest and the best away support in the land. I'm proud every time I travel away from home with United.

honcho

Dont tell me you lot are happy with the way the season has gone so far

honcho

Go on bury your heads in the sand,we are struggling the old brigade are doing there best,which sadly is not good enough,the young uns need more time and fergies major signings nani.anderson and berbs.....have not exactly set the premiership alight.....oh and i forgot to mention were skint.....

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
Go on bury your heads in the sand,we are struggling the old brigade are doing there best,which sadly is not good enough,the young uns need more time and fergies major signings nani.anderson and berbs.....have not exactly set the premiership alight.....oh and i forgot to mention were skint.....
True. The silver lining for me would be to see us prove all the scare mongerers, media, ABU's etc.. wrong by winning some silverware...and do it style....plus seeing the dippers and the bitters finish out of the top four.

George the Giraffe

It seems, just like people from the Caf post undercver on RAWK, they are doing the same to us.

Partizan

Cheesy
We survived being bankrupt,we survived German bomb
Forget the financil storm, there is little, or nothing we can do about that, and if it turns out to be the meltdown some here are predicting, we do what we have done in the past, pick ourselves up, count the damage, salvage what can be salvaged, and forge ahead, thats the spirit of Busby, OUR great lost leader. Meanwhile, we lie second in the league, are through to the last sixteen of the CL, and with a winable tie, not to mention a great match against our hated rivals coming up, believe me pal, after forty five years of supporting our great club, I've known worse.

MUFCgal

There's nothing wrong with pointing out what we're doing wrong at the moment, but I'd hardly call our season a disaster. Did you see Liverpool last night? Now that is a disaster. Plus, stating that the only enjoyment you get now is watching the dippers play, well I've heard it all now :rolleyes:

sparky

Joshua King
Davide Petrucci
William Keane
Ryan Tunnicliffe
Fornaiser
The other italian!
Macheda
Magnus Ekriem
Matt James
Ben Amos
Nicky Ajose

and many more!!!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Reasons to be cheerful:

- We are the current Premier League champions
- We are 1 point off the top spot in the league
- We are in the CC Semi Finals and knock out stage of CL
- Bond issue will secure the mid term financial future of the club
- We have a strong squad with many promising youngsters coming through
etc etc

Go ask Pompey fans what it is like to be bottom of the league, banned from making any transfers and on the verge of administration - then you might really understand what disaster is.