Youth Cup v city

NortonRed

Seen we have drawn city in the youth cup. Normally they play the youth cup matches at OT. According to the city website (yes I know, but couldn't find the info on ours suprise suprise) they plan to play it towards the end of the month.

Does anyone know when yet? And is it a OT??

NortonRed

From www.manutd.com

"United's Youth side will face local rivals Manchester City on Tuesday, January 13 in the FA Youth Cup.

The game will kick-off at 7:30pm at Old Trafford, subject to the first team not requiring an FA Cup replay against Aston Villa.

If there is a first-team replay then the Youth Cup tie will be moved to Wednesday, January 21 and will kick-off at 7:30pm."

if anyone is interested.

Gazza

Love the story of how Fergie, just before he was boarding the coach to Anfield some seasons back, asked the kit man how the youth team had done vs City. He was delighted when he heard they'd won. Says a lot about the man and his devotion to United. :devil:

Nothing to do with the thread but just reminded me.

NortonRed

flavia said:
how to buy tickets?
Pay on the turnstiles (no chubbing!). Usually about £3 for Adults and £2 for kids. Not sure if there would be any segregation. Usually only use the South Stand. But I should imagine they would use South and East, and push the city fans to the East.

:snowman: