Welcome Kim Birtwistle

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
She's not very good at presenting, is she?

I wonder how many dicks she had to suck.

Girish II

There's no official word that she's a replacement let alone a permanent presenter for the channel. Absolutely shite at presenting, but hopefully she can pick it. Yay from me.

decorativeed

Is it me or is she a bit, well, rubbish? "One person on most people's lips was that of Diego Forlan"...:houllier:

Also which of you cnuts is sh4p3shifter? :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
She is terrible .... and thats before we mention her presenting skills!

Silva

Having studied that in great detail (ok, that's a lie) she has potential. The first 23/24 seconds were pretty awful, she wasn't really speaking properly and I had trouble hearing her, thereafter she was clearly given some advice and started speaking properly and her pronunciations were clearer, if it weren't for that poor piece of grammar it may even have passed as good presenting. With a little experience she could go a long way. Plus, she's pretty fit.

B Cantona

Desperate
The replacement of Hayley McQueen.

Thanks to Girish II, here're her first steps on Redcafe.net -

Yeh, didn't look natural at all there. All a bit John Barnes really! Can't be nice if she reads this thread and the response though, so best of luck to her improving. No ones going look like a pro from the start

Anyway, what's happened to Hayley?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Seems to be taking a big breath between lines on the auto-cue, which I reckon will probably be nerves more than anything, she'll soon settle down.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
She is terrible.

It seems like the general standard for caftard women here is to pour a bottle of bleach on your hair and bob's your uncle. Nice waist coat though.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
To be fair, that coulda been poor writing, as presenters rarely speak freely, it's mostly the Teleprompter.
Not outside. No prompters there, To much of a bother. Reporters always talk their own stuff but you're right that presenters don't. I bet though that they do write their own stuff on MUTV and then get extra info in their earpiece.