Manuel Pucciarelli

032Devil

Man Utd raid Empoli for teenage pair
tribalfootball.com

Manchester United have swooped for Empoli prospect Alberto Massacci.

La Repubblica says United have already contracted 16 year-old Massacci after impressive preseason trials.

And United won't stop there, with 18 year-old Empoli starlet Manuel Pucciarelli also wanted by the English giants.

I know about Massacci but anybody know anything about Pucciarelli?

jdmufc

Roboheart
River cool's where I belong, In my moysey paradise
Man Utd raid Empoli for teenage pair
tribalfootball.com

Manchester United have swooped for Empoli prospect Alberto Massacci.

La Repubblica says United have already contracted 16 year-old Massacci after impressive preseason trials.

And United won't stop there, with 18 year-old Empoli starlet Manuel Pucciarelli also wanted by the English giants.

I know about Massacci but anybody know anything about Pucciarelli?
its lovely with a bit of garlic and some fresh basil

Virtuoso

Manuel Pucciarelli has already signed professional terms with Empoli and so we will be therefore buying him directly from the club with a transfer fee if he is indeed set to sign, unlike Massacci who has signed his first pro contract with us.

datura

Manuel Pucciarelli has already signed professional terms with Empoli and so we will be therefore buying him directly from the club with a transfer fee if he is indeed set to sign, unlike Massacci who has signed his first pro contract with us.
There has been a rumour (PS18 has mentioned it) that we were after another Italian (not Fournasier or Massacci) so it appears that it is probably this lad.

The only info I have found out is that he is an attacker and didn't score against Inter Milan in some youth game.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Fiorentina

I did the translation. Its a bit rough on the edges (Its difficult to translate the italian sarcasm into English without making it look stupid) but it should be better then the online translator. Hope it helps

The pillage of Italian talent is without end. Its Manchester United the team who took away Macheda, Petrucci and who has 5 italians in its youth academy. In August the red devils took Fornasier, 16 year old defender captain of the national youths without even contacting Fiorentina. Coach Panteleo Corvino said "They gave him a trail despite not being yet 16 year old, the UEFA will tackled this". The main culprit is ex rugby player David Williams who also happen to be SAF's close friend and who constantly go and watch italian young talent in action. The red devils do not deal with clubs. At least if caught guilty they will have to pay for recompensation.

Williams is not watching Empoli closely. In July Manchester United had taken Alberto Massacci born in 1993. Now United are interested in Manuel Pucciarelli 18 yr old, right forward/winger who is still a free agent. Williams the plunderer searches only free agents and he doesn't have to work alot to find them. Youth coach Marcello Carlo had in fact confirm that they don't try to run after noone. Empoli cannot afford to give pro contracts to 240 youths. From October the recompensation will increase. Whoever try to take a youth will have to pay 85K (euros) per year. The problem is that in Italy the youths find it very hard to make it with the first team.

Currently in GB play 30 italians. Aquilani and Dossena are estabilished players but many are youngsters who were brought on free. Borini and Sala play for Chelsea, Ranieri at Spurs, Trotta and Mancini jnr at Shitty. West Ham had signed Andrea Zola (Gianfranco's son). Some italian clubs had managed to keep their youth talent. Ragazu had remained at Cagliari, Daud at Juventus, etc. Mister Williams is still on the prawl

devilish

I read some of the supporters comments, many of whom thank god that United do this because the kids would have found it nearly impossible to find space in the cautious and conservative Serie A.

The Wizard

who are the five italians? Macheda, Petrucci, Massacci and whoelse?
Maybe they are counting Possebon as the 5th? Isn't he capped for the Italian U21's?

Anyway this Manuel Pucciarelli lad will bring it up to 5.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Fiorentina

I did the translation. Its a bit rough on the edges (Its difficult to translate the italian sarcasm into English without making it look stupid) but it should be better then the online translator. Hope it helps
Nice work. Online translation is awful.

devilish

Maybe they are counting Possebon as the 5th? Isn't he capped for the Italian U21's?

Anyway this Manuel Pucciarelli lad will bring it up to 5.
Yepp Possebon, I forgot about him

So it should be, Petrucci, Macheda, Possebon, Massacci and Fornasier