Rossi: "Kaka dreams of pulling on United shirt"

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
On loan Manchester United forward Giuseppe Rossi has spoken of AC Milan’s superstar Kaka dreams to play for Manchester United after sharing a drink and steak dinner with the Brazilian superstar.

Now with Parma, Rossi said of his AC Milan counterpart: "Now he is among the three best players in the world. The other two would be Ronaldinho and Thierry Henry. He worked hard to get there and he will soon leave to join another more important team than AC Milan.

"It will be difficult for a team like AC Milan to keep him.

"If Manchester really want him, they will sign him. He does not have much else to do in Milan. England, in addition, is a perfect league for him."
:drool:

Oldham

It will be difficult for a team like AC Milan to keep him

:confused:
Don't think we are much bigger team/club than AC...

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
Oldham said:
It will be difficult for a team like AC Milan to keep him

:confused:
Don't think we are much bigger team/club than AC...
Milan are in trouble money wise apparently, very dodgy times.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Where would he fit in? Unless Rooney or Ronaldo left.

Tis bollocks anyway, his next move will be to Madrid

Justin

I don't think he'd speak of Milan like that considering he's a big fan.

MPTutd

Great replacement from Scholes.

Think of this as a midfield/forward line:

Ronaldo----Hargreaves-----Kaka------giggs

------------Rooney-----Saha

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
MPTutd said:

No.

Harold_Giles

MPTutd said:

Giggs will retire before Scholes.

Franq

Balloonless said:
:lol: We are much bigger than milan, milan are more like Arsenal than United
How old are you? Drugs and alcohol are bad for you.

First of all, united is in no way 'much bigger' than AC. United is not that much richer (if at all), United probably don't have that much more fans worldwide and the brand Manchester United is not worth that much more than the brand AC Milan. Im not a historian but i dont think United has won as much as Milan European wise, and more famous players have played for AC Milan.

Second, comparing Arsenal with any Italian team is comlete :wenger: Their history, silverware, playing style.... none of it is even remotely similar

REVELZold

I will be the first poster on the internet to reac
Franq said:

First of all, united is in no way 'much bigger' than AC. United is not that much richer (if at all), United probably don't have that much more fans wordlwide and the brand Manchester United is not worth that much more than the brand AC Milan. Im not a historian but i dont think United has won as much as Milan as European wise, and more famous players have played for AC Milan.

Second, comparing Arsenal with any Italian team is comlete :wenger: Their history, silverware, playing style.... none of it is even remotely similar
:lol: :wenger:

Franq

REVELZ said:
Perhaps your reply would make more sence if you back it up with data to prove me wrong, or at least try to express your opinion with a bit more care than simply using a smiley...

Veron

Varun
:lol: :lol:

Hehe good one isnt that a rip off from hugo viana's ronaldo jibe.

KanieKaned

Would be nice to think we could get him. Top class player would also be physically capable of handling the premierships physicality and the pace of the game. Dont think we would get him though Milan dont usually let go of their Best players that easily certainly not without a serious fight. If he was to go anywhere I think Spain would be the one. We can always dream though would be a fantastic replacement for scholes and could also do a temp job on the left hand side until scholes retires and gives us a much better chance of finding a true winger

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

What top International player has ever wanted to come to man ham?

Parks Life

Best player in the World is Kaka. Be amazing to sign him, doubt it'd happen though. In a couple of years -

---------- Carrick ---- Hargreaves

----- Kaka -------------------- Ronaldo

------------ Saha ----- Rooney

:drool:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Dumpstar said:
:lol:

What top International player has ever wanted to come to man ham?
Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Juan Sebastian Veron, Ruud van Nistelrooy springs to mind.

What top international player has ever wanted to join Liverpoo? :lol:

Spoony

The People's President
Sarni said:
Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Juan Sebastian Veron, Ruud van Nistelrooy springs to mind.

What top international player has ever wanted to join Liverpoo? :lol:

Lucas Neil.

Balloonless

Franq said:

First of all, united is in no way 'much bigger' than AC. United is not that much richer (if at all), United probably don't have that much more fans worldwide and the brand Manchester United is not worth that much more than the brand AC Milan. Im not a historian but i dont think United has won as much as Milan European wise, and more famous players have played for AC Milan.

I think you will find Manchester United are bigger through, Fan Base (by a large margin) Financialy, History, Trophies, Match going attendance....just about everything really.

I take it you're a dipper?

Sarni

Spoony said:
Inter are a bigger club than AC Milan.
No, they aren't. They haven't won a title for 18 years, apart from the title they were given last season due to cheating Juventus. They will make it this year mind, but they are still a bit shit.

Parks Life

If your comparing big teams, I'd put Milan second only to Real Madrid historically.

Spoony

The People's President
Sarni said:
No, they aren't. They haven't won a title for 18 years, apart from the title they were given last season due to cheating Juventus. They will make it this year mind, but they are still a bit shit.

Yes, they are. Milan were nothing till Berlusconi turned up(Chelsea of Italy). The Italian derby is between Inter and Juve. No Milan in sight. Not only are they not the biggest in Italy, but they're not even the biggest in Milan. As for Silverware. . .so that's the only criteria is it?

Sarni

Spoony said:
Yes, they are. Milan were nothing till Berlusconi turned up(Chelsea of Italy). The Italian derby is between Inter and Juve. No Milan in sight. Not only are they not the biggest in Italy, but they're not even the biggest in Milan. As for Silverware. . .so that's the only criteria is it?
Bollocks, they were very good in pre-Berlusconi era also, and have a total of six European Cups won which is second result, behind Real Madrid. Inter won it only two times.

Only Juventus have more Scudettis than them, and 17 is still a lot. Inter have three titles less.

You can't compare them to Chelsea, they were always a big club and a lot of top class players have gone through their team.

That isn't the only criteria, but that really matters and to say that Milan aren't a big club is a bit strange, and to say that Inter are bigger than them looks even more strange to me when you look at their achievements.

Spoony

The People's President
Sarni said:
Bollocks, they were very good in pre-Berlusconi era also, and have a total of six European Cups won which is second result, behind Real Madrid. Inter won it only two times.

Only Juventus have more Scudettis than them, and 17 is still a lot. Inter have three titles less.

You can't compare them to Chelsea, they were always a big club and a lot of top class players have gone through their team.

That isn't the only criteria, but that really matters and to say that Milan aren't a big club is a bit strange, and to say that Inter are bigger than them looks even more strange to me when you look at their achievements.

They weren't. You must be around 18. Inter and Juve are historically Italy's biggest two clubs. I can recall a time when AC Milan weren't regarded anywhere near those two, in terms of prestige. Like I said, the Derby d'Italia is a game between Inter and Juve. Where's Milan then?

(and I never said Milan weren't a big club)