£1m Wed Nevilles

H10

Huseyin 10
FOOTY ace Gary Neville is to splash out a whopping £1million on his wedding.

The Man United skipper is planning a huge party when he ties the knot with fiancŽe Emma Hadfield at his new £12million estate.

Red Devil Neville, 31, even plans to offer chart-topping James Blunt a whopping £100,000 to sing at the bash next July.

And his old team-mate David Beckham will be his best man - just like Gary was when Becks married Posh Spice in 1999.

Soccer's wedding of the year is being staged at millionaire Gary's 17th century moorland home.

The England full-back bought the estate two years ago and set about transforming it into the most lavish footballer's pad in the country.

Fourteen cottages and barns on the moorland estate - dub Neville Nevilleland by locals - are being demolished.

They will be replaced b 11 luxury homes which Neville will sell off to finance the £7.5MILLION he is spending on the huge revamp. The £40,000-a- week star is building a 12-bedroom mansion at the heart of the estate near Bradshaw, Lancs, for himself and Emma, 24.

Gary has commissioned interior designer Kelly Hoppen - former squeeze of England teammate Sol Campbell - to plan the decor.

And the sprawling grounds will feature a golf course, gym complex, sauna and sun-rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, stables and a cinema.

A close friend of the couple said: "Gary wants to have a Man United theme and it will probably involve a red and white dress code.

"It will be an amazing do and the wedding of Emma's dreams. They can't wait to tie the knot."

Gary's spread leaves his footy rivals in the shade.

Beckham's pad at Saw bridge-worth, Herts, has a £7million price tag. And Arsenal striker Thierry Henry's gaff in trendy Hampstead, north London, is worth a mere £6million.

Gary's dad Neville Neville said:

"This is the first I've heard of it."

Number7

Ret's Slave
Red Devil Neville, 31, even plans to offer chart-topping James Blunt a whopping £100,000 to sing at the bash next July.
:lol: Christ.

mojo

Huseyin10 said:
And his old team-mate David Beckham will be his best man - just like Gary was when Becks married Posh Spice in 1999.
Ahh, bless!

SATA

KaiserSoze666 said:
If that is true, i've lost all respect for him
What's wrong with it? It's his own money and he can do what he wants. It's what he delivers on the pitch that we should be concern of.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
So his dad's name is Neville Neville. That's akin to being named Smith Smith or Miller Miller or Frank Frank. His parents must have hated having a child.

Tony7

good on him

one of the few modern players who earns his money you can see the difference when he's not in the england or united team as was evident in germany. he's not had much luck with the ladies in the past(i know what that like) if he found a good un why not enjoy his day afterall its his money. he's one of the few players who is always there to defend and support others when their in trouble(usually their own fault) so why is he being attacked for a bit of extravegence

Oldham

James fecking Blunt - the sad part.

Neville Neville - the funny part.

BezsMaracas

SATA said:
What's wrong with it? It's his own money and he can do what he wants. It's what he delivers on the pitch that we should be concern of.
He is paying to have James Blunt at his wedding. The significance of this is clearly lost on you.

oscar74

Huseyin10 said:
FOOTY ace Gary Neville is to splash out a whopping £1million on his wedding.

The Man United skipper is planning a huge party when he ties the knot with fiancŽe Emma Hadfield at his new £12million estate.

Gary has commissioned interior designer Kelly Hoppen - former squeeze of England teammate Sol Campbell - to plan the decor.

This story is crap -we all know the only thing Sol's squeezed in years is Freddy Lungbergs love-sack.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
hes only on 40k a week - i thought he wouldve been one of the most top paid players at the club - fair play lad

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
You mean to say Nevilles dads name is Neville.

feck me sideways. Next you will be telling me he has a brother Phil and a sister Tracey.........

:annoyed: :annoyed: :mad:

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Jon Paul said:
James Blunt is actually a good choice of a wedding singer, would you prefer someone like kevin federline?

You are kidding me right.....

They play a James Blunt single on the radio and phone calls to the samaritans go up by 200%.

In fact its hes that bad, he rang the samaritans and they committed suicide....

How the feck can that bloke be a wedding singer. If it were a funeral then maybe, but a wedding... Its like inviting the grim repear round to celebrate new year.....

Justin

KaiserSoze666 said:
I don't know who that is, and probably
You don't know who 'K-Fed' is, so you would say that. He's Britney Spears' freeloading 'rapper' husband.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Congrats Gaz.

As far as im concerned, its his money and he can do whatever he wants with it.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
i really hope someone answers this....
divie G is an england team mate of gazz's, but considering his recent comments about a united player and united, do you think he will be invited by gazz.....will be cool to see him don the 'UNITED THEME'.wil he be invited though?

ryan_forlan

Gullible
kafta said:
Congrats Gaz.

As far as im concerned, its his money and he can do whatever he wants with it.
No he should have offered that money for buying torres:mad: :mad: !!
he's not united true and true...sell him!!!:)