£7m Centr'ale' Defender

032Devil

SPECIAL BEER BREWED FOR £7M CENTR'ALE' DEFENDER

To celebrate the £7 million signing of Serbian centre-back Nemanja Vidic to Manchester United, local brewer JW Lees has brewed a special one-off beer, aptly named 'Number 15 Ale', given the players new squad number.

As Manchester's top brewer, JW Lees are leading the welcome party for the former Spartak Moscow player who, as part of Serbia and Montenegro's 'famous four' defence, conceded just one goal during the entire World Cup campaign.

Whilst Manchester United chiefs will hope that Vidic doesn't enjoy his welcome drinks too much, JW Lees believe that welcoming the new signing into the Manchester culture as quickly as possible will only have positive repercussions on the football pitch.

Said Head Brewer Giles Dennis, 'I'm delighted with the signing. I'm an avid Manchester United fan and I think the fans need to welcome Vidic into the Manchester way of life so that he feels right at home. I thought, what better way than to present him with his very own traditional northern ale'.

Now it seems JW Lees bar staff across the Manchester pub estate will be asking customers 'are you being Serbed?'

To see a pic of the bottle click on the link below.

http://www.4thegame.com/club/mufc/news/183142/special_beer_brewed_for_7m_centrale_defender.html

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
I don't really know what to say to that...