2015 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Is Anderson's Cat to blame for the NFL site being crap?

• Definitely

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Probably

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Shyftyy

:lol:

Per projections I'll win by a freaking single point! :nervous:

And we still haven't decided on whether to start Alex Smith or Philip Rivers.

Roman's gone awol too!
That's close :) I'd go with Smith but only because I have no clue who Rivers is throwing to.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Rivers has one multiple TD game after week 8 and failed to throw a TD pass in two of his last three games...

Shyftyy

my season just walked off the field without helmet :( Live by the ginger, Die by the ginger.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Certainly wasn't expecting this... Wouldn't be the worst if that Brown/Hopkins combo goes out though :wenger:

Man, Russell Wilson is on fire these last few weeks!

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Certainly wasn't expecting this... Wouldn't be the worst if that Brown/Hopkins combo goes out though :wenger:

Man, Russell Wilson is on fire these last few weeks!
Brown, Hopkins and Robinson all had huge scores past 3 weeks. Ass in Baldwin we were spoilt for WRs... And the one we had on bench was the only one to perform today.

Top WR injured doesn't help either.

Either way, being a Packer fan... I really can't not support Rodgers even if my fantasy team loses.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Why aren't you starting Gronk though? He's back for tonight's game against the Texans.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
JP will get the lowest winning seed
Seems like it's the other way around, might not be very fair to JP because RedIceland arguably has a better team than AC. There's not a lot in it though so maybe it doesn't make a difference.

JP77

On one hand RI seems a tougher match. On the other hand I'm not sure I could recover from the pain of losing to AC.

I'm happy to keep it how it is unless anybody wants it changed.

JP77

Congrats RI, would need a miracle to turn this around now. In fairness I'd have likely lost against any of the three, sadly my team just hasn't shown up this week and OBJ has had an in game mental breakdown and completely lost his head.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
FFS our Cards better be good or we've definitely lost this one. Good game @Anderson's Cat though, you deserve to go through right now, especially that KC D has been absolutely terrific for you!

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
FFS our Cards better be good or we've definitely lost this one. Good game @Anderson's Cat though, you deserve to go through right now, especially that KC D has been absolutely terrific for you!
Yep, good thing we picked up the Patriots otherwise this would already be over. Peterson's ankle injury looks key today.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Congrats RI, would need a miracle to turn this around now. In fairness I'd have likely lost against any of the three, sadly my team just hasn't shown up this week and OBJ has had an in game mental breakdown and completely lost his head.
Merry Christmas to you, signed AC/DC ;)

Yep, good thing we picked up the Patriots otherwise this would already be over. Peterson's ankle injury looks key today.
Indeed, here's hoping for a big game for Floyd...

Shyftyy

Middle of the play offs and i.am in another country visiting friends and family so I will not have much.time to do much updating.

Thank you all for making the season more fun and merry Xmas!!