g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

2017 Pre Season | Barcelona vs Manchester United

Sylar

I'm colour blind so this is fecking ridiculous, seriously thinking about turning it off, but glad it's not just me.
Same, this is so confusing especially with the daft camera angles.

But from what ive seen, entertaining. Just wish it wasnt as annoying.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Our midfield looks a shambles without Herrera. I find it amazing that we're not looking at bringing two midfielders in this summer.
Neither side midfield is functional. Its end to end chances!

spwd

Valencia dispossessed because he won't use his left, ffs you're a professional footballer :nono:

Nori-

What a positive start! if we play like this next season, definitely competing for the League

Ubermensch

Happy to see us going toe to toe. I've been very impressed with Lukaku and our offensive transitions.

Aza Boy

Lindelof really struggles to close down at times..
What do you expect ? Even against Madrid bench players he had a hard time.

MSN play in no serious mode at all. If they do, they will burn our defence out.

Minimalist

Probably been said a million times already but who the feck decided these kits were appropriate.

peridigm

Blind is a solid squad player and I don't hate him nearly as much as some, but a proper attacking LB with some pace would be pure sex.

And obviously a DM.
The state of our options for MF with Herrera out speaks volumes that we need a DM this window. It's a must.