2017 Pre Season | Los Angeles Galaxy vs Manchester United

jungledrums

the interesting thing this game for me has been how we have been running with the ball through the middle of the pitch, not much in the way of creating crosses and not much in the way of lofted longer balls. Also our balls forward from in front of the defence have been played quickly along the deck and very straight forward
While you might have a point, I think a big factor is the diabolical LA midfield. It's virtually non existent, so our central players have so much space to run into/play vertically. We'd never have this space against any decent European team.

manunajted

Bailly just left that guy who scored, didn't even bother to run with him. Nothing Lindelof could do, even though he did slip a bit.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
While you might have a point, I think a big factor is the diabolical LA midfield. It's virtually non existent, so our central players have so much space to run into/play vertically. We'd never have this space against any decent European team.
Very true.

SAFicus

Bit concerned about Pogba handicapping himself trying to force chances for Rom. Hopefully Lukaku gets his goal this game and that nonsense stops.

RRCE

Give it to Lukaku geez Martial.
Ha! You're right, he should have tried to tee Lukaku up. No part of Martial was thinking of passing that ball, though. Had Lukaku passed to Martial early in the second half, then maybe Martial would have approached that differently. Then again, maybe they both just have a striker's mentality.

hungrywing

That's the other thing I was thinking about. Seems too one-dimensional to work against anyone decent. But with poor wingers maybe it's something the staff are considering.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
If LAG had another half, they could've gone for the win.

5-2