2021 American Civil War

RedDevilQuebecois

One thing for sure is that the FBI and the NSA must now join forces to crush those crazy fecks before something more serious happens at the expense of many innocent lives.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's so weird to me that the right has such a penchant for claiming things that they are the opposite of. Like claiming leftists are "like a cult" or that Donald Trump has "BDE". Surely they realize the exact opposite is true? I can honestly not envision a single person on Earth with tinier dick energy than Donald Trump (fine maybe Kyle Rittenhouse or Charly Kirk or Stephen Miller or Don Jr. Or Tucker Carlson or, ok this list is longer than expected) and no political, idealogical, or any movement really, that is more cultlike in it's behavious than the MAGA crowd.

I guess it's mostly just to "pwn the libs", but it's just weird, insulting people with things that obviously apply to yourself more than anything.

Simbo

It's so weird to me that the right has such a penchant for claiming things that they are the opposite of. Like claiming leftists are "like a cult" or that Donald Trump has "BDE". Surely they realize the exact opposite is true? I can honestly not envision a single person on Earth with tinier dick energy than Donald Trump (fine maybe Kyle Rittenhouse or Charly Kirk or Stephen Miller or Don Jr. Or Tucker Carlson or, ok this list is longer than expected) and no political, idealogical, or any movement really, that is more cultlike in it's behavious than the MAGA crowd.

I guess it's mostly just to "pwn the libs", but it's just weird, insulting people with things that obviously apply to yourself more than anything.
Classic projection, accuse your opponents of everything you are guilty of.

It's no accident. He coined the phrase "fake news" to attack all the stories against him, when he was pretty much elected on the back of his own fake news. It really watered down all the rational arguments that pro-trump / anti-hillary media was made up, as to the casual observer it just sounded like Dems were copying what Trump was saying, but Trump said it first and louder.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast

Last edited:

Beans

Supports
Neutral

Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.“ - Joseph Goebbels

RedDevilQuebecois

We know who leads QAnon (that former cnut admin from 8Chan, Ron Watkins) and we know who spreads that bullshit the most. They should be the first to be locked up if you want any chance at stopping that cancer in the US.

WPMUFC

The man had already passed a message to Freeman through a neighbor: Freeman's time was running out, he said, and he could help her and her daughter. When a police officer responded and questioned the man outside Freeman’s home, he introduced himself as Steve Lee, a police chaplain from Illinois.
absolutely terrifying. And actually dressed up in all his religious shit stalking the house just adds to the creepy factor. Considering he traveled from Illinois to Georgia, surprised he wasn't wearing a diaper, the freak. :nervous:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Some good panel discussion here beginning just after the 16:00 mark.

Update: Prior link was disabled. If this link is disabled simply search for Real Time with Bill Maher September 16 2022.

Last edited:

WPMUFC

. The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported on Monday that “Gableman told a group of Republicans this month that a revolution against government officials over the 2020 election has become necessary but said people have become too comfortable to water the ‘tree of liberty’ with blood.”

While Gableman found no evidence of widespread fraud during his inquiry, he had joined Trump in calling for lawmakers to consider decertifying the 2020 election — something Vos and legal experts say is unconstitutional and impossible,” reported the Associated Press in August.
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/w...on-fraud-in-wisconsin-now-pushing-revolution/