2023 Redcafe NFL Fantasy Leagues

GloryHunter07

I think we might need to either have two Caf league threads or people need to say which league they are posting about..

GloryHunter07

97 points from 3 players :lol:. No wonder you're feeling happy!

It's going to be tough, but I'm still hopeful that Mahomes and my RBs will pull me even.
4 players including kicker..

Your projected score isnt that far behind so it could still be close but its a nice start.

Sandyman

Cos didn’t someone draft Herbert in the first round in that league? :lol:
Oh yeah it was a crazy draft

Best player available my friend, does mean my RBs are very boom or bust though.
Yeah RBs are weak but the other 3 will rack up the points most weeks.
I usually go WR heavy too instead of RBs and it has worked out well for me in the last couple of seasons. Just tried a different approach this season

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Great start to the season. Watching Jefferson and Barkley at that level was pure joy.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
What is this spending money shit?
You get a fixed FAAB ("Free Agency Acquisition Budget") of $100 to acquire players on the waiver wire throughout the season. Back in the days it used to be priority by reverse league order or whoever hadn't picked up someone for the longest period, but now you can choose yourself with your budget - if you really want a player you can make sure you get him.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
You get a fixed FAAB ("Free Agency Acquisition Budget") of $100 to acquire players on the waiver wire throughout the season. Back in the days it used to be priority by reverse league order or whoever hadn't picked up someone for the longest period, but now you can choose yourself with your budget - if you really want a player you can make sure you get him.
Cheers when do you put in the bid though?

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Not played with Faab before. Had no idea what a reasonable bid is. The $20 blew my mind.

I spent 4 dollars on taysom hill so probably not one to talk.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Sleeper league: I just noticed that special teams TDs from players count as +6 points. Not sure how anyone feels about that, but it’s of course not standard.

I vote to remove it after this week and before week 3, but if the rest wants to keep the settings as is, also fine by me.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Of course I’m facing Lamar this week. Of course.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This game is so unpredictable . I got 166 with my QB left to play and even had Garrett Wilson on the bench after scoring less than 100 last week :lol:

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Sleeper league: I just noticed that special teams TDs from players count as +6 points. Not sure how anyone feels about that, but it’s of course not standard.

I vote to remove it after this week and before week 3, but if the rest wants to keep the settings as is, also fine by me.
Probably a bit OP. Agree.

Sandyman

Isn't that the standard setting? It's the default option right?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Isn't that the standard setting? It's the default option right?
No idea if it is on sleeper, it’s definitely not standard to get points for special teams plays.

Sandyman

No idea if it is on sleeper, it’s definitely not standard to get points for special teams plays.
Ah okay. Thought it was the standard setting. Never noticed it before :lol:

Think it's better to post a message directly on Sleeper and ask the players to vote on it.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Ah okay. Thought it was the standard setting. Never noticed it before :lol:

Think it's better to post a message directly on Sleeper and ask the players to vote on it.
Good suggestion, have done this now.

Sandyman

Dont jinx me mate, not cool!

ESPN has cut my Final Standing Projection from 2nd to 7th despite me going 2-0 with most points scored..
Can't hurt to try :D

Although the ESPN projection is the surest sign yet that you'll win - whatever they project, the opposite usually happens