4 Way Draft - v2

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Should be hidden till the start of the draft and then revealed before drafting starts.

Can't expect the draft mod to cross check every pick. He'd need able draft policemen like me around to catch feck ups.
Yeah revealed before the draft starts, but they need hiding until then. Just need a neutral willing to be PM'd them all.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Id go hidden all the way, if someone fecks up replace the player with a sheep in the end

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Playing Managers:

1. harms
2. Sjor/Enigma
3. Indnyc
4. DVG7
5. Isotope
6. Skizzo
7. Himannv
8. Michaelf7777777
9. P-Nut
10. Moby
11. 2mufc0
12. Zlatan 7
13. Pat_Mustard
14. GSTQ
15. King Kendrick
16. Marty1968

@Michaelf7777777 can you delete your block list post? I've made changes in mine.

Last edited:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I thought this draft sounded easy but the no overlap rule is really throwing me on my initial choices

P-Nut

I thought this draft sounded easy but the no overlap rule is really throwing me on my initial choices
It's the block list that's getting me. You need to pick so you can pick from the block list, but you don't want to block loads of players off of it, or have all your options on it :lol:

DVG7

I have selected

Guardiola
Barcelona
Spain
2006-2015

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It's the block list that's getting me. You need to pick so you can pick from the block list, but you don't want to block loads of players off of it, or have all your options on it :lol:
I’ve just got to that dilemma :lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It’s a joke, I don’t think it would be possible to pick a single player that wouldn’t overlap somehow
I did get it,
To be honest I started my choice list along those lines and took a while to separate each

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
4-Way Special Rules:

Step 1: Make your choices under the categories: (e.g. Manchester United, Brazil, Klopp and 1973-82). Overlaps permissible.

Step 2: Manager choose their own order to cycle through the categories. (e.g. Timeline, Club, Manager and Country). This means 1st pick would be timelines, 2nd would be Club...5th would be back to timeline...and so forth.

Step 3: Make picks.

Picks should be exclusive and no overlaps with other choices (e.g. using choices above - If your category is timeline you should pick a player in 1973-82 but one who should not have played for United, Brazil or under Klopp)
Just for all managers to get more clarity.

Assume your picks are Manchester United, Brazil, Klopp and 1973-82

When you are picking under Club - You can pick any Man Utd player but the player must never have played for Brazil (all time), under Klopp (all time) and played anywhere between 1973-82.

Same applies forother criteria too.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Oh, shit, I forgot about that! Will send something tomorrow.

Enigma_87

You know who
yeah, we scheduled a date and no problem with this one starting meanwhile.

P-Nut

I've literally got no idea what to pick at all here. I'm mad swamped at the moment and expected to have longer before it started. Anyone want to AM with me and give me a hand?

Marty1968

I've literally got no idea what to pick at all here. I'm mad swamped at the moment and expected to have longer before it started. Anyone want to AM with me and give me a hand?
:lol: hahaha was literally going to say the same thing! If anybody wants to assist with the research with me then let me know.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It is a complicated start, I’ve no idea either, just gotta go with it

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
I think that means that if you draft less than 3 players on the block list in the original draft you can use the block list in reinforcements until your squad has 3 people from the block list in it.