5 academy players on the pitch at the same time: none of them looking out of place

OleBoiii

For a 10-15 minute period we had the following on the pitch at the same time: Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba, McTominay, Williams.

All academy products. None of them looking out of place. Our academy has gotten a lot of praise, but it's still not enough, imo.

It's great to see. Our history of giving youngsters their chance is unmatched at a big club, certainly in England. The quality we have developed from the youth teams down the years is extraordinary.

A mix of homegrown talent and expensive star signings is our template. I must say, if you think five youth products in the team isn't enough, you're a hard guy to please :D

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It's great to see. Our history of giving youngsters their chance is unmatched at a big club, certainly in England. The quality we have developed from the youth teams down the years is extraordinary.

A mix of homegrown talent and expensive star signings is our template. I must say, if you think five youth products in the team isn't enough, you're a hard guy to please :D
He means the attention it receives isn't enough.

arthurka

Keane said it post match, nothing that the Utd fans like better than young attacking Utd players banging in the goals.. Good times indeed.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Keane said it post match, nothing that the Utd fans like better than young attacking Utd players banging in the goals.. Good times indeed.
He was talking about Greenwood though.

It's why I'm keen to remain with 5 subs though so we can give more of our young players opportunities.

He means the attention it receives isn't enough.
Ah, I see. Yes, I would agree, our youth system deserves more plaudits. A huge amount of work is required to develop the youngsters to the point they make the first team, and United do it better than anyone.

Web of Bissaka

3 of that are basically starters now too which is great, 2 regulars with 1 of the 2 are close to be starter.

???
Rashford -- ??? -- Greenwood
Pogba -- McTominator
?? -- ?? -- ?? -- ??
??
Subs: Williams​

Starter: Pog, Rash, Green
Regular: McT, Will
Squad: Andreas

????: Dean, Tuanzebe

Now, if only McT could channeled back his McTominator form and displace Matic.
And Pereira would put more effort into this and become regular to help manage Bruno's fitness from potential unnecessary injuries.
With Axel also becoming a regular after settling his injuries, he were ahead of Jones and Bailly before when he's fit if I recall right.

We could see 6 (+1) = 7 academy products on the pitch! *not counting small cup games*

Imagine!
Also Dean to compete with DDG, but that's not really likely. Well.. who knows.. +8!