Gaming 8 Ball Pool

spwd

Is there a way to reset your account? I'm sitting at 62 percent after 1000 odd games. But should be much higher if I didn't have such a terrible attention span!
That’s very good imo, mine is very low because I lost loads on purpose to see if it helped in match ups.

Roosney

At first it was addictive but just deleted it now. Match ups were terrible and I just started playing recklessly. Also I was bad at it.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I concentrate on increasing my win %, so I only play games & tournaments for 1K gold.
Gets difficult (and incredibly frustrating) when you play people on higher ranks, especially if you get shafted on breaks. Can easily go 3/4 matches without a shot.

I lost 2/3 of my total winnings over the weekend on a bad run. Had to drop down to £20m games.

I think the best idea is to set limits of what level games you'll play with what you have in the bank i.e if I fall below £100m I'll switch to £10m games etc....

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Gets difficult (and incredibly frustrating) when you play people on higher ranks, especially if you get shafted on breaks. Can easily go 3/4 matches without a shot.

I lost 2/3 of my total winnings over the weekend on a bad run. Had to drop down to £20m games.

I think the best idea is to set limits of what level games you'll play with what you have in the bank i.e if I fall below £100m I'll switch to £10m games etc....
Like I said, in rarely play more than 1,000 games/tournaments. I have money in the bank which has built up over quite a while, but since I have nothing to spend it on, I am only interested in getting my win % higher.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Like I said, in rarely play more than 1,000 games/tournaments. I have money in the bank which has built up over quite a while, but since I have nothing to spend it on, I am only interested in getting my win % higher.
Yeah that's true. You can do sweet fa with those tokens (bar upgrading cues) which is pretty stupid really. Although you do level up quicker on higher levels which gives you the cash to buy boxes to get better cues.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Why can’t you yanks do things properly and have red and yellow balls? I can barely tell the feckers apart.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Btw if you're from the caf. Let me know your username on there and I'll promote you to officer so you don't get kicked. Trying to trim the riff raff that joined when I opened it up last week.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Finally had my account reset. Currently at 60 wins from 65.
Potted the black and white twice and didn't get a shot in one.

I just rejoined the club.

ChrisNelson

Just sent a request to join the club, I'm on most if not all days, cracking little time killer!

pascell

I got 50k last monday after winning the team about 1.5k the previous week, put it into a 50k game and won! Thought I'd hit the jackpot until I logged on and got another 140k thanks you guys & girls :lol: cheers!

Thunderhead

Supports
City
jeez, I'm going to have a look then that'll be it, it's took me 2 weeks of holiday to get over my golf clash addiction

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
We'll struggle to get promoted unless we attract some high stakes players to the league.

I think it's fair to shift people out on 0 at the end of the week as it suggests they aren't playing often enough.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Last week I managed to lose my 5 million coins in about 4 matches. So I rage quit.

Today I went from 500 coins to 15 million.

I just have to stop playing after night shifts!