Gaming 8 Ball Pool

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Christ. :annoyed:

@Ramshock - quite the opposite re:breaks . I get infuriated when I don't get my turn.

Cue charging is a pain yeah. You need to get a legendary one. Best best is save your cash (not tokens) until you get to 43 then open 3 legendary boxes. Keep doing this until you get one. They don't need to be recharged and they have the best stats in the game.

I think the best and quickest way to give tokens to someone is to play them and lose on purpose.
Cheers lad

spwd

Christ. :annoyed:

@Ramshock - quite the opposite re:breaks . I get infuriated when I don't get my turn.

Cue charging is a pain yeah. You need to get a legendary one. Best best is save your cash (not tokens) until you get to 43 then open 3 legendary boxes. Keep doing this until you get one. They don't need to be recharged and they have the best stats in the game.

I think the best and quickest way to give tokens to someone is to play them and lose on purpose.

That’s a good idea, I’m up to 130m now so if anyone skint wants a few million add me as a friend and I’ll see what I can do.

Some cnut just potted the 9 ball from the break! :mad:

Wasn't sure exactly what he was up to until it was too late, so I m not sure of the technique.

Yeah, if you get it right you can win quite a few, but it is tricky, search YouTube, there’s a few on there.

Strange how I can't see him on my world leaderboard.
Weird, you’d think it would be the same as it’s the world player league.

spwd

Looks like the maximum for challenge a friend is 100k, but I suppose that’s good for the low guys.
Quite happy to lose a few if someone needs some cash.

I’m officer Steve lvl 159 if you want some free cash.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
How do u guys manage to get into the millions and billions? I only got something like 14k
either they play a long time or they put money into the game.

Im at 100k plus, it doesnt take that long.

Im finding myself being streaky at the minute. I won about 12 games in a row there now im losing every other game or potting the fecking white after the black.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
I'm a bit the same. At about 250k, playing 10 k games. Can win 5/6 in a row, then lose 2/3 in a row. Building slowly.

I'm careless though. I've lost almost my whole balance 3 times now after clicking on the first game that pops up accidentally which is the highest game you can afford. Was at 280k last week and then hit Cairo by accident and lost 250k. I'm not going to lie. It hurt.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
What % of your total amount do you usually play each game?

I'm up to about 550k, but don't know whether to play 100k or 50k games
My rules are now....

<£100m - £10m games
£100m - £150m - £20m games
>£150m - £30m games
Drunk or pressed by accident - Berlin

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
My rules are now....

<£100m - £10m games
£100m - £150m - £20m games
>£150m - £30m games
Drunk or pressed by accident - Berlin
Cool. Think I'm going to stick with 50k till I get to 1M. Then go onto 100k until I get to maybe 2.5M

Hopefully I should be able to build from here now as I've got a bit of a safety net

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I’ve been doing an eight of your stack. But now I’m just progressing through the cities, trying to get a ring in each one. Just lost 4 in a row in Paris. Dished 3 times and lost through a connection fail :mad:. Bit of a shitter when you’ve had 2 games where you’ve been cleared off the break, and it doesn’t award the next break to you :confused:

spwd

What’s your style for breaking?

@CassiusClaymore @spwd

If it’s 8 ball I usually just whack it as I’ve got the Archangel cue, but I usually play 9 ball and I always try to pot the 9 ball off the break.

Seriously, does nobody want any cash, I can give you 100k at a time and I’m pretty sure that would help quite a few of you?

P-Nut

If it’s 8 ball I usually just whack it as I’ve got the Archangel cue, but I usually play 9 ball and I always try to pot the 9 ball off the break.

Seriously, does nobody want any cash, I can give you 100k at a time and I’m pretty sure that would help quite a few of you?
My most for playing a friend is 1000 and I've just made it to my first million

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

I see people breaking from the corner ACROSS the pack, clipping them, then the cue ball goes side rail back rail and splits them. About the most unrealistic break in the world but it seems to work :lol:

Don’t need the cash but will play you 8-ball for fun if we’re both online at some point

P-Nut

Once you got a decent amount of money it's so much easier to keep building.

I've won almost 70% of my total winnings just this week

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire

I’m at about 300k and would love some more