A genuine 3-horse title race?

Irwin99

Another easy win for City. If Arsenal beat Spurs at the weekend I think they'll win all of their remaining three matches but I just can't see where City are dropping points from here . Spurs fans would be happy for them to miss out on top 4 if it meant denying Arsenal the title so I don't anticipate much from the City vs Spurs game.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Very slim chance of winning it now. City just have another gear they can move up into.

Pintu

Another easy win for City. If Arsenal beat Spurs at the weekend I think they'll win all of their remaining three matches but I just can't see where City are dropping points from here . Spurs fans would be happy for them to miss out on top 4 if it meant denying Arsenal the title so I don't anticipate much from the City vs Spurs game.
Spurs players will be on the pitch, not the fans…

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
There is a CL spot dangling on this one to boot. They will be motivated alright.

Kinda a small advantage to be a club like City where not many really care about you. We have all our derbies and of course within that Spurs...Pool has rivals...We saw how geared up Everton was. But even Man Utd fans don't really seem to care too much about City. A good chunk of their fans seem to prefer City winning it over us.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
All rides on the two away games at Spurs. If Arsenal win that then Spurs will absolutely need to beat City. That Villa loss may cost them eventually but this fixture seems to be their biggest shot.

Irwin99

You have to feel the worst of it is out of the way for Arsenal now, although it would be just like us to finally show up this season and beat them at OT :lol: :(.

Over to City.

IRN-BRUno

I still think Arsenal will do it, they're not dropping any more points and City will slip up in one of their away games.

Todd

Arsenal coming to Old Trafford will be interesting. Every rational bone in my body says they'll turn us over for 3 or 4 goals. However, it'd be kinda funny if we actually turned up and got a result, thereby gifting City the title.

BorisManUtd

Well it looked like Liverpool could be on their way to the title when they were coming to Old Trafford few weeks ago and what a difference those few weeks made. Couple of draws and defeats since for them and it's up to Arsenal and City now. City are great in these situations but still could see them dropping 2 points somewhere in their last 4 weeks as unlikely as that may look now. Arsenal on the other hand should be winning all of their 3 games comfortably which unfortunately means the one at Old Trafford as well.

Lee565

These title races bore me since pep has joined man City, it feels inevitable that pep will win the league season after season with flawless streaks that kill the unpredictability that we use to see in title races, in the past liverpool drawing on Saturday would not have been the end of their challenge but with the pep era there is no way liverpool could still be in