A prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SER19

This has midweek tragedy all over it. A 'famous win for Sheffield United' that nobody will remember in 6 months apart from traumatised United fans

Jibbs

is this the poch who managed to finish 3rd in a 2 horse race when Leicester won the title?
Yes he is the same Poch, who is also the best available manager in the world right now. The difference in class with Ole is so huge you can fill all of United's seven years of miseries in it.

Plymouth Red

It’s like the footballing gods are conspiring to make a mug of Ole. Sheffield United have one point, so far this season. And a goal difference of -16!
That’s as may be, but it’s comforting to know that in Ole‘s post match interview, he will be able to confirm there were a lot of positives in our defeat and we created a lot of chances, which we now need to work at converting. And our consistency was very good for the first twenty minutes, too.

McTerminator

Thing is if we win this and the game in hand we go second just two behind pool.

this is Ole’s first real test.

am I doing it right?

Foxbatt

We should win tomorrow if Ole gets the right selection and system. We need to start on the front foot. I mean we need to be first to every ball and need to pick up every second ball too.

croadyman

Thing is if we win this and the game in hand we go second just two behind pool.

this is Ole’s first real test.

am I doing it right?
The problem with that game in hand against Burnley is that no one has a clue when it's likely to be played yet

Member 113277

Just to point out that we have the best form over the last five PL games. DWWWW compare that to Chelsea, LLWDW Everton WWDLW, City DDWWL, Leicester LWWLL, Soton DWWLD, Spurs LDWDW and even the Dippers WDWDW.

Sheff Utd's record is LLLLL.

Obviously, any team can beat any other team on a given day, but the form points to us winning tonight.

Strelok

Yes he is the same Poch, who is also the best available manager in the world right now. The difference in class with Ole is so huge you can fill all of United's seven years of miseries in it.
:lol:

pacifictheme

Just to point out that we have the best form over the last five PL games. DWWWW compare that to Chelsea, LLWDW Everton WWDLW, City DDWWL, Leicester LWWLL, Soton DWWLD, Spurs LDWDW and even the Dippers WDWDW.

Sheff Utd's record is LLLLL.

Obviously, any team can beat any other team on a given day, but the form points to us winning tonight.
I noticed this today. Only reaffirmed my belief that we will feck it up tonight. Almost every result went our way this midweek.

It would be very un united to take advantage of it.

Member 113277

I noticed this today. Only reaffirmed my belief that we will feck it up tonight. Almost every result went our way this midweek.

It would be very un united to take advantage of it.
Having followed United since 1986, I do agree there is a stupendous track record of making life difficult! We'll see....

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
What the hell or who the hel, organises our warm up. Why do we start every match half asleep?

Longshanks

Ok, mods. Lock the thread. Job done. My reverse jinx magic is powerful stuff. It must be used sparingly. I’ve already had that corner thread blow up in my face. Let’s lock this one down pronto.

Another one for sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.