A prediction

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
We’ve seen this all before. We’re the last to play. A game we should win comfortably on paper. Most of the other results have favoured us, with CL chasing teams dropping points all over the place.

Failing to win tonight would be peak Ole. Unfortunately, it’s inevitable.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
It's written in the stars.
No faith yet in this team taking advantage of other teams failures.
Here's hoping today changes that.

SinNombre

Failing to win today is no death knell. Odds of top-4 will go down from 95% to 90% in such a scenario.

And Ole and the team did win at Leicester last game of the season in a must-win, they are not always choking.

OrcaFat

Not winning would be annoying but, you know, we’re quite capable of not winning no matter what our rivals do. It’s not at all about the timing of when we drop points, it’s about how many points we drop.

Even so, losing games we really ought to win has been the main sickener this season. The only champions league loss that annoyed me was the Turkish loss. Didn’t get that upset losing to Leicester in the FA Cup. But Brighton at home? Come on, we should be smashing them 3 or 4 nil.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yeah, that's the spirit Pogue.

SAFMUTD

Some of that old nice positivism before the game starts, great to see it.

George the Cat

BHA play decent football, it won’t be easy but if we play well we’ll win. Thats the thing though will we play well, or will it be another poor performance?

Deery

Dreary
With Maguire and the defence playing better I don’t think we will lose, it’s just up to Bruno or Pogba now to bring home the win which they may or may not do.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
We’ve seen this all before. We’re the last to play. A game we should win comfortably on paper. Most of the other results have favoured us, with CL chasing teams dropping points all over the place.

Failing to win tonight would be peak Ole. Unfortunately, it’s inevitable.
In case anyone thinks this is an Ole thing - this is exactly how I used to feel in this situation when Chelsea first got good and we were struggling to match them, around 2004.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It really would be like this team to do so. Need the leaders on form today. Oh and Matic to not be involved.

Gator Nate

in•ev•i•ta•ble ĭn-ĕv′ĭ-tə-bəl

adj. Invariably occurring or appearing; predictable.
adj. Impossible to avoid or prevent; certain to happen. synonym: certain.
Not evitable; unavoidable; admitting of no escape or evasion: as, inevitable calamities.
I do not think that word means what you think it means.