A SAF’s hairdryer witnessed and commented by Devilish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominant

EZee said:
or you could be talking bollocks

quick poll anybody?...

bollocks or truth

I vote... Bollocks (big fat hairy ones to be precise)
I dont think a poll is needed.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
devilish said:
“I will not let Yorke making me look as an idiot that was sure” he roared as he took my mobile (without my permission) and called Yorke on the mobile
You surely didn't complain about him not asking for your permission. You wouldn't be here and we wouldn't have this cracking thread :lol:

BTW, Devilish, how do you manage to make your English get worse every day? :houllier:

Yianni

so dev you have Yorks number now ?

Should be kept in your phones registry.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Honest John said:
Dev. So have you got Yorkies mobile number now? It must have appeared in your redial list or on your bill.

If so post it here and we'll give him a call and see if he remembers getting the hairdryer whilst playing hide the salami with vulgar olga.
:lol: me ribs :lol:

kf

green demon said:
"The Maltese Cross-wire", subtitled "Sorry my bad".

Humphrey Bogart to play Devilish, Taggart to play SAF and Devilish himself to play the Mobile Phone.
:lol:
Based on the Graham Greene classic...

"Our Man in Valleta"

Devilish, a vacuum cleaner salesman and IT Expert, was short of money. So he accepted Niall's offer of $300-plus a month and became Agent 59200/5, Red Cafe's man in Valleta. To keep the job, he pretends to be hold top Italian coaching badges and posts fake stories. Then they come true. :eek:

Starring Noel Coward and Sir Alec (Guiness)

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Please feel free to add your own spruttence worth by slatting the next paragraph.

"Lord of the Badges"

Starring Devilish Actor as the diminutive hobbit Devilish Baggins who has been entrusted with the "One" Uefa badge not under the control of the evil Sapp Blatters. He must bring the "One" precious badge to the HQ of Malta's MUFC Supporters Club and shove it up Dwight Yorkes ring to destroy it forever thus saving the planet...............

Divine

Nialler said:
Please feel free to add your own spruttence worth by slatting the next paragraph.

"Lord of the Badges"

Starring Devilish Actor as the diminutive hobbit Devilish Baggins who has been entrusted with the "One" Uefa badge not under the control of the evil Sapp Blatters. He must bring the "One" precious badge to the HQ of Malta's MUFC Supporters Club and shove it up Dwight Yorkes ring to destroy it forever thus saving the planet...............
:lol: :lol:

...my sides, please stop...
Read this thread just now for the first , haven't laughed so hard for ages - first the original epic and then the comments... :lol: :lol:

To the classics please!

Sir A1ex

Wow. And there was me not bothering come on here much anymore due to lack of entertainment. Thanks Dev - I'll be on everyday, at least until you complete your epic trilogy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.