A SAF’s hairdryer witnessed and commented by Devilish

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscar74

Plechazunga said:
So basically, SAF snatched your phone, angrily dialled Yorkie's mobile number which he knows off by heart (no, sorry, it's on your personal list), says "Eh Yorkie ya radge where the feck are yae?" Yorkie goes "Oh sorry boss, I'll be along in a minute I'm just being taught a bit of Russian by this whore", and SAF repeats "A what? Yer fecking a fecking Russian fecking whore?..." etc. for the benifit of everyone present. Very plausible actually that.

I can imagine Yorkie's reply - "I'm with a Russian cnut, you're with a maltese cnut - what's all the fuss about boss?"

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
Plechazunga said:
So basically, SAF snatched your phone, angrily dialled Yorkie's mobile number which he knows off by heart (no, sorry, it's on your personal list), says "Eh Yorkie ya radge where the feck are yae?" Yorkie goes "Oh sorry boss, I'll be along in a minute I'm just being taught a bit of Russian by this whore", and SAF repeats "A what? Yer fecking a fecking Russian fecking whore?..." etc. for the benifit of everyone present. Very plausible actually that.
It all make sense to me now :lol:

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is priceless.

kf

blythy said:
:lol:

-.. . ...- .. .-.. .. ... .... .----. ... / -... --- .-.. .-.. --- -.-. -.- ... ..--.. ;)
Yes, he is isn't he?

kf

Plechazunga said:
Christ Plech, don't be stupid. There are a couple of perfectly reasonable explanations:

i) SAF could've guessed it was a Russian whore from the sound of military music, cossack dancing and folk shouting "Eh, more beetroot soup over here and make it sharpish" in the background.

ii) Devilish misheard. She was really from Rusholme.

Wolfboy

No relation to Wolf Man
so did you and yorke become firm friends after this? I guess you didn't delete the number that your pal fergie dialled.

Or maybe you were already mates with Dwighty (as i'm sure you call him)

LenSharkey

.-- .... --- / -.- -. --- .-- ... / .-- .... .- - / - .... . / ..-. ..- - ..- .-. . / -- .- -.-- / -... .-. .. -. --. --..-- / ... --- / ..-. --- .-. / - --- -.. .- -.-- / .-.. . - ... / .-- . .- .-. / - .. --. .... - / ... .... --- .-. - ... / .- -. -.. / .-. ..- -. / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .. -. / - .... . / .-- --- --- -.. .-.. .- -. -.. ... / --- ..-. / -. --- .-. - .... . .-. -. / .. - .- .-.. -.--

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
kf said:
Christ Plech, don't be stupid. There are a couple of perfectly reasonable explanations:

i) SAF could've guessed it was a Russian whore from the sound of military music, cossack dancing and folk shouting "Eh, more beetroot soup over here and make it sharpish" in the background.

ii) Devilish misheard. She was really from Rusholme.
:lol: :lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
http://www.red11.org/mufc/news/98/111098.htm

a) First of all he dialled Yorke’s number. Don’t tell me how he knew it by heart but he knew it.

b) Secondly Yorke haven’t said were he was until SAF putted him at the ropes. The boss kept on saying to him not to lie anymore, and that if he didn’t said were he really
Was he would have transfer listed him immediately after they return to England. Personally I think that he meant what he said.

c) Yes he said it in front of all of us, and the reasons could have been many. The most plausible one was that he was furious with Yorke that didn’t minded at that moment that he was in front of us. Another reason could have been that he was just in front of the players and supporters club committee whom many of them had known SAF for more a decade and whom he consider them now as trusted friends.

Nate

Poached vegetables a speciality
devilish said:
Personally I think that he meant what he said.

I'm glad, cos nobody has a clue what you're saying.

Ever.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
“I will not let Yorke making me look as an idiot that was sure” he roared as he took my mobile (without my permission) and called Yorke on the mobile.

seriously dev you should write a book "My wild experiences with SAF on his occasional visits to Malta".

when do we get the full story?

Nialler

Alex's Dad
are you an imposter ?

is the real Dev locked up in your gimp room ?

not even Dev is madder than the brush you are madder than

c'mon release the real Dev that we all know and AEBM loves ;)

Nialler

Alex's Dad
devilish said:
Secondly Yorke haven’t said were he was until SAF putted him at the ropes
ah that explains it, when you say Yorke you are of course referring to a giant black limpless golf ball that SAF holed with his rope

EZee

devilish said:
then it must have been the summer afterwards

or you could be talking bollocks

quick poll anybody?...

bollocks or truth

I vote... Bollocks (big fat hairy ones to be precise)

Davo

devilish said:
Another reason could have been that he was just in front of the players and supporters club committee whom many of them had known SAF for more a decade and whom he consider them now as trusted friends.

Yes thats it....you're his trusted friend and he didn't mind you knowing personal business because he holds you in such high regard...

When he's not nicking your phone

Obviously

Alek M

Da manic one
devilish said:
http://www.red11.org/mufc/news/98/111098.htm

a) First of all he dialled Yorke’s number. Don’t tell me how he knew it by heart but he knew it.

Did he erase the number from your outgoing calls? Do you still have the number? Post the number, AEBM will verify it and if it is the correct one I reckon we should give you mod status for having such a close ties to United's management. But you must streighten out the issues you have with your fan club and disliking that fella.

EZee

devilish said:

why would SAF have been in malta while Yorke was on Holiday???

surley he would have stayed at OT to coach or gone to scout players... or taken a short break (Id imagine with his familr rather than yorke...

also didnt you say that this happened in the summer... the article dates to October ie 3 months into the season...

you are full of shit...

(however to rectify this problem I hear a good cure is to stick your head on a train track whilst a heavy goods train goes quite literaly overhead (it is likley the last thing you will hear is a cheer eminating from those around you)
... well its preferable to you spreading your shit all over here every time you touch a keyboard

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
I just wanted to tell you all that this thread has been a great read during a coffee break at work, filling me with energy to go on for two more hours.
Just felt that each one of you deserved some credit...
THANKS

BTW Dev, did anyone from the Maltese branch send some flowers to the family of the poor lady Disco had shagged the whole day?

Suedesi

This thread is fecking hillarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

SAF didn't have a mobile, he grabbed one off a random stranger, he dialled Yorke's number (who happenned to have had a mobile... or did SAF dial the Russian whorehouse :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and you inferred from the conversation that Yorke was banging a Russian (sure she wasn't Ukrainian?) ho.

Fascinating stuff.

Alek M

Da manic one
***The devlish memoirs in stores next week***

Reserve your copy today.

The critically acclaimed book, "How I get to know every United player on a personal basis" Reveals personal secrets that have never been heard before!!! Even the English tabloids envy the insightful experience Mr Devilish has presented in his book.

-"I just want the truth to be known" stated Mr Devilish before getting in his Volkswagen beetle (circa 1983).

"This car was originally manufactured in the Hitler era, and was given as a gift to the maltese people when the Maltese government decided not to bomb Germany" - Explained devilish while his eyes were shining like a maltese moon over the maltese sea on a hot maltese summer night.

"My grandpa who was an avid Manchester United fan and knew Sir Bobby Charlton personally (they drank tea together) received the car on behalf of the maltese nation and gave it to me as a gift when I turned 15. I dedicate this book to my grandpa who thought me everything that there is to know about football".

"Nowadays people go and study to obtain coaching licenses, but not me, my grandpa was a self thought football genius, and I intent to become one as well. I shouldn't be saying this, but I've had talks with the United management on future coaching prospects, but I must not reveal anything more at this moment". Finished up devilish and than took off in his beetle that requires a bit of a push to start. Luckily, there were several reporters at this historic site to help out with the push.

Honest John

Alek M said:
Finished up devilish and than took off in his beetle that requires a bit of a push to start. Luckily, there were several reporters at this historic site to help out with the push.
.......none of whom wanted to borrow Devs mobile phone

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
A Trinidad playboy infuriating his British bosses as he escapes with a Russian mystery woman on the exotic island of Malta.

All Dev le Carre needs is a fitting title

Honest John

Dev. So have you got Yorkies mobile number now? It must have appeared in your redial list or on your bill.

If so post it here and we'll give him a call and see if he remembers getting the hairdryer whilst playing hide the salami with vulgar olga.

Mr. Wood

Circle Jerkin' Wannabe
Alek M said:
***The devlish memoirs in stores next week***

Reserve your copy today.

The critically acclaimed book, "How I get to know every United player on a personal basis" Reveals personal secrets that have never been heard before!!! Even the English tabloids envy the insightful experience Mr Devilish has presented in his book.

-"I just want the truth to be known" stated Mr Devilish before getting in his Volkswagen beetle (circa 1983).

"This car was originally manufactured in the Hitler era, and was given as a gift to the maltese people when the Maltese government decided not to bomb Germany" - Explained devilish while his eyes were shining like a maltese moon over the maltese sea on a hot maltese summer night.

"My grandpa who was an avid Manchester United fan and knew Sir Bobby Charlton personally (they drank tea together) received the car on behalf of the maltese nation and gave it to me as a gift when I turned 15. I dedicate this book to my grandpa who thought me everything that there is to know about football".

"Nowadays people go and study to obtain coaching licenses, but not me, my grandpa was a self thought football genius, and I intent to become one as well. I shouldn't be saying this, but I've had talks with the United management on future coaching prospects, but I must not reveal anything more at this moment". Finished up devilish and than took off in his beetle that requires a bit of a push to start. Luckily, there were several reporters at this historic site to help out with the push.

Mr. Wood

Circle Jerkin' Wannabe
Dev, when you give us Yorke's number, would you mind giving us Sir Alex's as well?

You must have his number seeing as you're his close personal friend ...

Murt

My god. :annoyed:
Occasionaly i wonder if were all a bit too hard on Dev, hes a red after all and the language barrier and cultural diffrences must count for something, he cant really be that mad after all, can he?
Then he comes out with something like this (whatever it is) and i think of all those wasted hours of therapy weve put in with him and here we are back to square one.

Murt

"Years had passed since then yet the witnesses of that event had never talked with each other about that Summer afternoon when we all witnessed some for the first time SAF hairdryer. I promised myself to do my best not to see it again but unfortunately it wasn’t."

For fuchs sake, you saw a 60 yr old get angry. You make it sound like you were in a plane crash and had to eat your dead mates to survive.
Get in touch with the world Dev, your not well.

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
holyland red said:
A Trinidad playboy infuriating his British bosses as he escapes with a Russian mystery woman on the exotic island of Malta.

All Dev le Carre needs is a fitting title
"The Maltese Cross-wire", subtitled "Sorry my bad".

Humphrey Bogart to play Devilish, Taggart to play SAF and Devilish himself to play the Mobile Phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.