A tribute to Ryan Giggs

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
They are never rank near to top 5 GOAT in most people list, surely for me Best and Charlton are probably among top 10-15, but that's only for ranking, they are not really serious contender of this GOAT title, but still one of the all the greats though.
But you said 'our GOAT' he only became top 5 of all time level 2-3 years after leaving United. At United Charlton had achieved more than Ronaldo and is United's greatest ever player.

Denis' cuff

My top 10 is
1. Sir Bobby Charlton( regarded by many as England’s and United’s greatest ever player)
2. George best
3. Dennis law
4. Roy keane
5. Bryan Robson
6. Ryan giggs
7. Wayne Rooney
8. Paul scholes
9. Eric Cantona
10. Cristiano Ronaldo

Further more

11. Gary Neville
12. David Beckham
13. Big Pete
14. Rio ferdinand
15. Nemanja vidic
Good list mate - not quite my fave player ever but I’d have to put George no.1

Gigigs? Most has been said about him but he was also one of our best defenders

RedRonaldo

But you said 'our GOAT' he only became top 5 of all time level 2-3 years after leaving United. At United Charlton had achieved more than Ronaldo and is United's greatest ever player.
Did I say Ronaldo has achieved more than Charlton at United though? Well if you mind to read back to my original post, I did rank Charlton much higher at no.2 whereas I only ranked Ronaldo at no.10. Point is, Ronaldo is the only GOAT player that have played for us, but his time in United is only ranked at no.10 for me, in terms of legendary status. Its already very clearly stated from my very first post, I don't know what you are trying to argue against there.

Last edited: