Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
I don't like how he tackles across the (opponent on his left) opponents legs using his left leg. He is good at it but it looks a bit dangerous and desperate. He should be using his right leg for most tackles like that.

luke511

Nice moves but is anyone else worried that Jones is trying to tackle him like Boris Johnson against a small child :nervous:
Every video I've seen of Jones in training has been a bad one :lol: he's either tripping over the ball trying to do a skill, completely mishitting a shot or getting skinned.

DarkChild™

I love De Gea but he’s past his best, would’ve tried a swap deal with Oblak.
Don't let them hear you! DeGea still could be well on his way out. No contract signed yet, but just because he is silent he is the best thing since sliced bread. He will leave united on the cheap this window or free next summer...last time he was madrid bound for peanuts in current market.

Apparently he also downs the tools to force his way. That goal vs arsenal and the rest that followed were almost sabotage if not then we better brace ourselves for tough times.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKDevil

I don't like how he tackles across the (opponent on his left) opponents legs using his left leg. He is good at it but it looks a bit dangerous and desperate. He should be using his right leg for most tackles like that.
I hear you. I fear an injury coming as a result of his tackling.

Kweku Amonoo

He's an excellent defender, but here's my problem with him and why I'm not excited by him. His attacking play is shit. Now just based on the game yesterday, right from his games at Palace. He's not very intelligent when he's on the ball.

Being solid defensively is great, but for a team that would look to be play on the front foot, having a fb who can't utilise the space on the wings is going to massively hurt our play. Maybe he'll be great vs City, Spurs and co. When our backs are against the wall, but vs the low to mid table teams, his lack of intelligence in attack will hurt us. Mark my words.

MrSingh2002

He's an excellent defender, but here's my problem with him and why I'm not excited by him. His attacking play is shit. Now just based on the game yesterday, right from his games at Palace. He's not very intelligent when he's on the ball.

Being solid defensively is great, but for a team that would look to be play on the front foot, having a fb who can't utilise the space on the wings is going to massively hurt our play. Maybe he'll be great vs City, Spurs and co. When our backs are against the wall, but vs the low to mid table teams, his lack of intelligence in attack will hurt us. Mark my words.
Use Dalot in those games. Against weaker opposition. Job done.

AndyMUFC

Yeah he's gonna be excellent defensively but I am wondering just how dangerous we're going to be on the right side again. I mean he likes to move inside quite a bit for a full back if you notice and obviously unless James is a success on that side we don't have a winger to attack from that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.