Academy games live on MUTV every Saturday

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Great news for lazy gits like me, who spend most of their Saturday mornings thinking up reasons not to be arsed doing anything until at least mid-afternoon.

Also good news for non-local types, who take an interest in United's youngsters

Starts tomorrow at 11am, with United vs City

Guvnorgaz

noodlehair said:
Great news for lazy gits like me, who spend most of their Saturday mornings thinking up reasons not to be arsed doing anything until at least mid-afternoon.

Also good news for non-local types, who take an interest in United's youngsters

Starts tomorrow at 11am, with United vs City
Was a good game, Brandy looks a good player

julesee

Yeah BRandy is really firing... i thought he wasnt up to the hype when he came back from injury last season but Ive been very impressed - he gets better and better. He'll surely be a fixture for the resrves soon enough and then who knows.....certainly the star of the U18s

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
v Stoke

United's under 18's will be playing at Stoke City's Brittania Stadium on Friday night at 7.00pm. The game has been brought forward from the Saturday. I don't know if it will be on MUTV or not.

M160RA

Would it be possible for someone with MUTV to cap the highlights of the game? Would be greatly appreciated.

oskarutd

TonyPark said:
United's under 18's will be playing at Stoke City's Brittania Stadium on Friday night at 7.00pm. The game has been brought forward from the Saturday. I don't know if it will be on MUTV or not.
It will be shown.