Academy v City (Away) 25th September

PS18

I'm planning on going. A repeat of the last game there would do nicely.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Does my head in that there are no streams for these games. It's the 90s ffs.

lysglimt

Scout
It was Bunn with the City goal. They went close just after, drawing a save from Johnstone.

United not really created anything yet.
Bunn is the leading scorer in the division - that should be his 8th goal in match number 6

And he is the son of Frankie Bunn for those who remember him - he scored 6 goals in a league cup match for Oldham

datura

M Keane fires just wide from a clearance from a corner. Their keeper was looking for a foul on him, despite it being his own player who jumped into him.

Utd were looking for a pen from the move for the corner with W Keane falling over after a good run. It looked rather optimistic.

United bossing possession now but only threatening from distance. Need to involve Cofie more.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
hows will keane looking? Been a bit of a quiet start for him, is he showing much of last seasons form yet?

lysglimt

Scout
Table prior to this game:

Bolton 5 - 13 points and +10 GD
Everton 5 - 13 points and +6 GD
United 5 - 11 points and +9 GD
City 5 - 11 points and +6 GD
Liverpool 5 - 11 points and +6 GD

Blackburn, WBA and Wolves 7 points
Crewe 6
Stoke 4

Leading scorers:

Bunn 7 (City), Odelusi 5 (Bolton), Cofie 4 (United), Kempton and McAlinden 4 (Both Wolves)

lysglimt

Scout
United continuing the 2nd half on top but not creating too much, city defenders managing to get blocks in .

As I type that 2-1 cofie drills one low to the keepers right.
Any idea who had the assist (if any) ?

Wan

How good is Cofie compared to the likes of Macheda, Welbeck, King, Rossi at the same age?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
How good is Cofie compared to the likes of Macheda, Welbeck, King, Rossi at the same age?
you ever seen Cofie? He's up there on this form though I think Kings a little bit more special (injuries aside). He's strong, quick, can run with the ball, can create chances for himself. I don't think there's much difference. Last season Cofie was poor but this season he looks the player he did in the milk cup prior to last season