Morrison
Ajose

Subs
Moffatt
Woods
Curran
King

PS18

Such a cool finish from Morrison in the end. First shot well saved but coolly loops a header over the keeper from the rebound, 1-0.

jb8521

Goal from Ravel Morrison with a header from the rebound after his initial shot was saved

jb8521

The Everton keepers made 3 very good saves from Ajose, Norwood and Tunnicliffe

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Decent first half. Hard to believe Tunnicliffe's just turned 16.

jb8521

Decent first half. Hard to believe Tunnicliffe's just turned 16.
Yeah hes getting forward very well today which we havent really seen from him for the academy but he does very well for England

jb8521

Josh King and Scott Moffatt on to replace Strickland and Brandao. Moffatt back after 11 months

jb8521

Goal for Everton. Gill got turned far too easily by the striker Devlin saves and they score from the rebound

jb8521

The rest of this game will be a big test for the youngsters

jb8521

Terrible mistake from Devlin gifts everton the equaliser

jb8521

Brilliant volleyed finish from Morrison after hes looked tired for the whole second half

PS18

Great way to (hopefully) win it - long throw from Dudgeon, flick-on by King, volleyed home by Morrison.

jb8521

Final score 3-2 after a very good second half from Everton and 2 defensive errors from United brings Everton back to 2-2 a long throw from Dudgeon is flicked on by King and Morrison volleys into the back of the net in the 89th minute to give united the win

PS18

He probably had his least impressive u18 game for me, certainly second half anyway he was pretty much anonymous until popping up with the winner. Was good first-half though and he's clearly a great talent.

jb8521

So Morrison impressed again I take it? Have we had many 15 year olds as exciting as him?
Strangely enough Morrison didnt look as good as he has in previous games looking a bit tired and giving the ball away a lot but still had a few moments of real class and got 2 very good goals. Hes very composed for such a young player. The other under 16 player on display Ryan Tunnicliffe was probably our best player and was very unlucky not to score a few times.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Dudgeon had a good game. Fast, strong in the air for a little lad, invincible in the tackle.

Morrison looked tired but still won us the game. Mark of a great player.

Stewart got past his man for fun and set up the second goal. Exciting player on his day.

lysglimt

Scout
Gill was at fault for one of the goals but otherwise actually had a good game. Maybe our best defender today.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
I had them all in mind when I wrote it, I guess I should have said: Is he in the same class as any of them were as a 15 year old?
I don't think he is in that class at all.

I know he scored twice yesterday but but he doesn't influence games in the way the above players did.

As with most kids, he is very inconsistent and can go missing in games.

A very good player with lot's of potential though.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I don't think he is in that class at all.

I know he scored twice yesterday but but he doesn't influence games in the way the above players did.

As with most kids, he is very inconsistent and can go missing in games.

A very good player with lot's of potential though.
I remember when I saw Welbeck when he was 15/16 in the Youth Cup and I was astounded how mature and good he was for a player at such a young age. I felt quite sure that he would make it to the first team at some point. Would it be fair to say Morrison is at his class at least?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I like morrison, he's abit different. A lot of his passes with the outside of his foot last game. Let's not forget while he is younger then a lot of kids, they're still kids themselves and only a few out of every side has a chance of making it in the premiership - you'd think. It's still early doors

Someone like Macheda should be of more interest at the minute as he's pushed on to the reserves (if i hear right) and if he can take his form into that - then in a season or two he might be making inroads himself

Morrison could turn out to be a great player, but it's still early doors for him