Brady
Cofie
W Keane

Bench:

Brown
Johnstone
Thorpe
Morrison

Interesting to see how our latest Italian gets on.............

datura

Scrappy game so far, I don't think the weather is helping, and Everton very committed and closing down very quickly giving us not time. They have edged it and merit the lead. We haven't troubled them yet.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
I thought he was a RB.. or is that another one of the Italians? Alberto Massacci or something?

datura

We started playing a lot better from about midway through the half and dominated possession without creating any clear cut chances. If we keep it down and move it quickly we look dangerous. Brady has got the beating of his full back and put some dangerous balls in, Cofie is a handful and Keane has nearly got through a few times.

Everton had a good chance at the end of the half to make it 2 but Devlin made a good save.

Larnell Cole always looks very good on the ball whenever I've seen him.

Fornasier looks like the typical Italian defender, gets very tight to his man and loves making blocks/tackles. Also decent in the air and good positioning. It's been a good debut so far.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
The best game i've seen brady play. He's been very good at beating his man, getting it in the box with no fuss and his crossing has been top draw

Keanes been tidy, Cofie can play better - alittle untidy in parts but we've not created much and so looking for a better performance second half

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Massacci is definitely a right back, I don't recall reading anything definitive about Fornasier's position.
We have signed 3 Italians have we not? I read that all of them were defenders.. Massacci is RB as confirmed and Fornasier is a CB.. For some reason I cannot remember the 3rd guys name.. I am quite sure he is a defensive minded player too..

datura

We have signed 3 Italians have we not? I read that all of them were defenders.. Massacci is RB as confirmed and Fornasier is a CB.. For some reason I cannot remember the 3rd guys name.. I am quite sure he is a defensive minded player too..
The other Italian is Pucciarelli from Empoli, although there is far less info around about him. I believe he is an attacker though.

The most info is in this thread https://www.redcafe.net/f9/manuel-pucciarelli-265176/

PS18

Really not got going at all this half, disappointing showing. Everton have played the conditions far better than we have.

PS18

Horrible game to watch really, the conditions ruined it, second half especially. Hard to be too hard on the players given those conditions but they're part of football and Everton dealt with them a lot better. Only Keane really impressed me today.

Credit to Everton, they certainly didn't look like a team who'd taken 4 points from a possible 18 and conceded 14 goals so far this season - very organised, disciplined at the back, constantly getting men behind the ball and giving us no space. Took their chances too, and created more of them than we did. Very much deserved to win.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
The other Italian is Pucciarelli from Empoli, although there is far less info around about him. I believe he is an attacker though.

The most info is in this thread https://www.redcafe.net/f9/manuel-pucciarelli-265176/
Ah yes.. That's the one.. He is apparently a Right Winger/Forward according to the info in there.. So there is still no news on those 2 eh?

1-2 The wind scores

God bless the wind with an assist 2-1!
:lol: WTF?