Academy v Everton

datura

100% agree on what you said about Kersaw earlier. Id listen to him all day. Hadnt seen on in a long time. Need to get my lazy ass out of bed earlier missed the whole match
He's one of the more candid people at the club about the youngsters and has a great memory of players past and present.

He was going on about how good it was that players such as Keane and Morrison were happy to shoot off either foot rather than keep on having to check back on their favoured side. Also that Phil Neville was about to sign for Blackpool before Utd came in.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
It was an incredible game really. This season we could have had goal of the season in a few games but Morrisons today from an acute angle was top drawer. Keanes looking back to his best and in general we have outstanding propects.

Sloppy to lose the game but you can only take positives out of it. I think we're in good shape

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I'm sure the legend that is Girish II will deliver once again. All in good time.

MPTutd

Watched it on Saturday morning.

I can pretty much echo what everyone else said - Keane and Morrision were very good. We did get sloppy in the last 20 mins of the first half.

Our defending of crosses let us down badly. Although the fourth goal was a cracking cross.

The one player I was disappointed in was Hussain. Have not seen him play for a while and he does not appear to have progressed. He offer very little. It was only one game though and hopefully it was just a bad game.

PS18

Etzaz was stuck out of position in fairness to him. When he arrived he was touted as a left-winger but it's been apparent almost from the start that he's very much a central midfield player, and he's never really shone when he's been played out wide (whereas he's regularly been impressive in the middle).

PS18

Stoke goals are on this week's YG&R as well, if that's any use. Repeated again at 11am tomorrow.