Academy v Manchester City

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
United defeated City 4-2 at Carrington yesterday......I didn't see the game as I was away with work.....but apparently United were 2-0 up at half time and 3-0 up half way through the second half.

Team: Amos, Derbyshire, Eckersley, Chester, Cathcart, Drinkwater, Eikrem, Hewson, Brandy, Fagan, Welbeck

Subs: James (7), McCormack (2)

Scorers: Brandy 2, Welbeck and Fagan

Einar15

United were great in this match. Brandy and Cathcart were the best players on the pitch. Also McCormack came on for Derbyshire at right back.

oskarutd

Les Kershaw said during commentary that Gailbraith, Bryan, Zieler, Corrie Evans were all injured.
He also clarified that for the international teams the date is 1st of January, so for England Hewson is an u-19, but for United he is an u-18.
He was full of praise for Amos, Cathcart, Brandy and Eikrem. All in all very positive.

The Wizard

oskarutd said:
Les Kershaw said during commentary that Gailbraith, Bryan, Zieler, Corrie Evans were all injured.
He also clarified that for the international teams the date is 1st of January, so for England Hewson is an u-19, but for United he is an u-18.
He was full of praise for Amos, Cathcart, Brandy and Eikrem. All in all very positive.
Hi Oskar,

You are in Iceland? Where do you get MUtv from? Is there a cable subscription there? Anyone know how it's possible to receive it in Norway?

Cheers.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
The Wizard said:
Hi Oskar,

You are in Iceland? Where do you get MUtv from? Is there a cable subscription there? Anyone know how it's possible to receive it in Norway?

Cheers.
A cable company called Viasat bought the rights to send MUTV here in Scandinavia and stopped sending it so I don't think it's possible to get that channel here. But they usually show maybe 5 United related shows and reserve games on Viasat Sport 2 everyday.

oskarutd

The Wizard said:
Hi Oskar,

Cheers.
There must be some companies who offer the service directly from sky, or you might know someone from there.
In Reykjavik there are some providers who show MUTV.
I am sure Viasat will start to show the games soon.