Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Had a few runs with French chicks in my youth, all of them quite ugly, but all of them were also fantastic in bed. One I was very fond of because she was so sweet and pleasing, if only it wasn't for the large mole she had on the left side of her face.
Jay is that you?

ForeverRed1

Everyone laughed when we wanted him not long ago, now he’s being linked to multiple clubs due to a good World Cup. It does kind of show that ETH knows what he is talking about. I don’t believe we are looking at anyone that he doesn’t want to work with.

Anustart89

Everyone laughed when we wanted him not long ago, now he’s being linked to multiple clubs due to a good World Cup. It does kind of show that ETH knows what he is talking about. I don’t believe we are looking at anyone that he doesn’t want to work with.
Same with Arnautovic, second top scorer in the Serie A after Osimhen and could've done a short-term job in Martial's absence. Probably the timing of the targeting of those players that fecked EtH and made the fanbase lash out.

Steve 007

What’s our views on Rabiot now? Casimero is playing fantastically, Erickson doing well. Too
Much money in wages for a strength in depth option? Too much baggage? Playing really well both in the World Cup and serie A.
If we want to challenge City, Pool and Arsenal can we do it with Fred, McT and VDB as our back up options?

CM

Too limited on the ball to add anything to our midfield. The next midfield signing we make has to be someone who is comfortable receiving the ball under pressure and moving us up the pitch.

BlueHaze

View is that he's a cnut. Had a chance signing but didn't due to money... Hope they won't go near scum like him again.

croadyman

Too limited on the ball to add anything to our midfield. The next midfield signing we make has to be someone who is comfortable receiving the ball under pressure and moving us up the pitch.
Yeah definitely need someone to progress it

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
We may have missed out on him, but there are other attractive options out there. Je ne regrette pas Adrien.

RopersReturn

Wouldn’t mind but other than releasing Dubravka, there’s not been a single sign of anyone joining. Meanwhile Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle are all reinforcing their squads.

BlueHaze

You seriously expected the link to contain those words? :lol:

It's a matter of opinion and mine is that the greedy ones like that are indeed cnuts. He was already offered a very high wage, reportedly to be top 3 earners at the club and wanted more. So when a fee has been agreed between two clubs and the player doesn't sign purely because of money I think it's a perfectly valid opinion to call them for what they are.

I think Man United needs to stay away from such players at all cost. They have a trash attitude and think they are entitled to whatever. They are already being payed filthy amounts in wages so it is indeed a very scummy move to sit and demand more when you have already been offered crazy wages and then pull out of a deal because your over inflated ego thought it was "too little"

It is not exclusive to Rabiot, it happens many times and club should never negotiate with such players.

davidmichael

If we brought in Rabiot on a free plus a De Jong or Bellingham then moved on VDB and one of McTominay or Fred I’d be ecstatic, Rabiot whilst apparently a massive main in the arse and his mother far more so is much more natural in the role we try to play Eriksen in.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
If we brought in Rabiot on a free plus a De Jong or Bellingham then moved on VDB and one of McTominay or Fred I’d be ecstatic, Rabiot whilst apparently a massive main in the arse and his mother far more so is much more natural in the role we try to play Eriksen in.
No chance on FDJ and Bellingham. Probably just Rabiot then spend our budget on Kane.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I’d take Rabiot and Bennacer if not De Jong or Bellingham then a big name striker whether it be Kane or Osimhen.
I was happy with the idea of signing Rabiot in the summer. After signing Casemiro I'm not sure he's exactly what I'd go for in an ideal world now. Same for Caicedo, but I think I'd prefer him. But I can't see us spending that sort of money on a midfielder, so I suppose I'd be happy with Rabiot if that's the case.

I think we need our own De Bruyne, if that person exists. Somebody that can dictate the game for us. If we're to challenge for the title then I don't think Eriksen, McFred or Sabitzer are the answer.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Means FDJ is off. Think we will sell McT and make Sabitzer permanent.

Bruno, Casemiro, Rabiot, Eriksen, Fred , Sabitzer for 3 positions.

Mainoldo

Why would we get Rabiot on a free and not use the extra funds to get more than Sabitzer for £20m. Defeats the purpose of the free.

Last edited:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Why would we turn down the chance to sign him because of his massive demands, only to turn round in the summer to give him even more?

Dumbest rumour ever.

croadyman

Why would we turn down the chance to sign him because of his massive demands, only to turn round in the summer to give him even more?

Dumbest rumour ever.
We aren’t as desperate with Casa there plus we should have Champions League so demands could be lower but probably wrong

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
He was very impressive in the World Cup, I must say I was surprised.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Meh. In terms of overall level, I’d place Rabiot, Sabitzer, and Fred on a similar platform. Eriksen slightly higher.

Wish we’d sign some central midfielders to help us hold possession in big games. That would be nice.

His mum is licking her lips.
If the huge offer is heavily incentivised, i.e. related to appearances and performances both individually and as a team then I have no issues. However I do not want someone stinking the place out on high wages who we cannot move on if they fail to perform.

Woziak

Think we could sign Sabitzer, Rabiot and M Kudas and get rid of DVB and S Mctominay, you’ve then got ; Casemeiro/Rabiot for CDM, Fred/Eriksen/ Sabitzer as 8 and Bruno/ Eriksen and Kudas as 10 no homegrown midfield players though so we would need to concentrate this in other areas of recruiting.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Why would we get Rabiot on a free and not use the extra funds to get more than Sabitzer for £20m. Defeats the purpose of the free.
That's now you should see it. You sell McT for 30m and buy Sabitzer for 15-20 m. We get a profit and an upgrade for a rotation option. Rabiot is probably our starting option and alternative option to FDJ.

MegadrivePerson

I mentioned in another thread that one thing the current United team badly lacks is height and physicality. Rabiot would be a really good addition on a free transfer.

mav_9me

I prefer an understudy to Casemiro and a better option than Rabiot as starting CM beside Casemiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.