AFC Wimbledon return to Plough Lane

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good for them. Just checked and they’re ahead of MK Dons in the league. Hope it continues.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
My first ever Chelsea game was an away at the old Plough Lane. Half my family are Wimbledon fans and because they've always been so shit, I've never really considered them a rival.

Good for them to be home, they've been through one hell of a journey!

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
They should just do what the Scottish authorities did with Rangers and let them formally claim Wimbledon's history. MK Dons got what they wanted, which was a direct route into the Football League. They've got no use for the history.

poleglass red

went to a Utd match yrs ago at Plough Lane, the pitch was a mess at that time. The reason I recall that match is that Whiteside kicked Vinnie Jones around like a schoolboy and not once did Jones bite back. I

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They should just do what the Scottish authorities did with Rangers and let them formally claim Wimbledon's history. MK Dons got what they wanted, which was a direct route into the Football League. They've got no use for the history.
And it's not theirs.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Nice story, good that they're back home. A 2-2 draw too, looks like it was an exciting game on paper.

Never been to the original Plough Lane, went Wimbledon away the season Fergie won his first title but they were at Selhurst Park then. It was the last game of the season after the big party night against Blackburn at Old Trafford.

RoyH1

So happy for them. If their story had happened in America, Hollywood would have made a film out of it