AFL Grand Final 2003

man_utd_4_eva

Most of you poms dominating this chat room wouldnt have heard or know much about Australian Rules Football. Today the Granny is on and its the most hated team in Australia, Collingwood, playing the 2001 and 2002 premiers Brisbane. I am a Victorian but i cant bring myself to barrack for Collingwood. Who does everyone think is goin to win and by how much? I think Brisbane by 35 points! :devil:

Marky the Oz

I don't mind Australian Rules, but have always wished that Australia had adopted football with the same passion as they have Aussie rules, we'd certainly be much higher up in the world rankings if we had.

I hope Brisbane giving Collingwood a thrashing, though a 1 point win would do me fine. I don't really hate the team that much, or at least it's players. But fecking Eddie pisses me off and if the pies won, he'd be intolerable. Haven't had much to cheer about in the last couple of years, being a Carlton supporter.

man_utd_4_eva

Marky the Oz said:
I don't mind Australian Rules, but have always wished that Australia had adopted football with the same passion as they have Aussie rules, we'd certainly be much higher up in the world rankings if we had.

I hope Brisbane giving Collingwood a thrashing, though a 1 point win would do me fine. I don't really hate the team that much, or at least it's players. But fecking Eddie pisses me off and if the pies won, he'd be intolerable. Haven't had much to cheer about in the last couple of years, being a Carlton supporter.
Well im a Saints fan so ive had a similar barren run like Carlton. But things are looking up for the mighty saints. Im with u about Eddie. I could also not take the Collingwood ferals bragging FOR 1 WHOLE YEAR.

Marky the Oz

Halftime and it's got to suck to be a Collingwood supporter, even worse to be one of their players. Brisbane's dominating the game.

mjdj

its a fecking hammering at the moment :lol:
and in wet conditions i cannot see the pies coming back :lol:
poor eddie :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mjdj

ManUinOz said:
Well done to Brisbane. Collingwood are bigger chokers than Port Adelaide.
now lets not make any outrageous statments :nono:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Someone on the radio yesterday said that losing today (which they duly did by 50 points) meant that they had contested and lost over 25% of all grand finals :lol:

Perenial losers :lol:

tom00764

man_utd_4_eva said:
Looks like Eddie's head hasnt deflated much :lol:
:lol: :lol:

three grand final losses in a row for the pies in the last 2 years!!!!!