All time British/Irish fantasy draft, Q-F: MJJ vs Raees

Who will win assuming all players are at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Can I ask what was a major factor in you voting against me? Daglish as a false nine or hoddle as a right midfielder? or some other reason.
A little bit of both. I wasn't a fan of Charlton and Dalglish in the same team at the first place (though it was a bluff went wrong with one of them, if I remember correctly?) and, even with that, I don't think that you've utilized them properly - you could've done better (not in this game, maybe, but in the drafting part). Giggs pick was unnecessary for my liking, you should've picked a proper №9 and stick with your formation against Barney/Joga.

Just looked back and found out that I voted against you three times in a row now :lol: I didn't expect to vote for EAP in the group match, as I stated in the thread, and I just liked Barney/Joga team too much, even though with your final formation it was very close.

MJJ

A little bit of both. I wasn't a fan of Charlton and Dalglish in the same team at the first place (though it was a bluff went wrong with one of them, if I remember correctly?) and, even with that, I don't think that you've utilized them properly - you could've done better (not in this game, maybe, but in the drafting part). Giggs pick was unnecessary for my liking, you should've picked a proper №9 and stick with your formation against Barney/Joga.

Just looked back and found out that I voted against you three times in a row now :lol: I didn't expect to vote for EAP in the group match, as I stated in the thread, and I just liked Barney/Joga team too much, even though with your final formation it was very close.
Yup never really wanted daglish so fecked up a bit there :lol:

That would have probably won me EAP vote as well but the long term plan was never to play a diamond with the wingers available in the game would have gotten murdered on the flank so giggs was crucial from building a final team pov.

Am hoping my next round team will get your vote atleast :lol:

sajeev

I couldn't see the second page, and the discussions. Was going to vote MJJ based on the team. However, I guess I am a little late (A few seconds)

MJJ

I couldn't see the second page, and the discussions. Was going to vote MJJ based on the team. However, I guess I am a little late (A few seconds)
Thanks anyway :)

:lol: I didnt realize I had actually won till you posted this, thought the game was running for another few hours.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Great game @Raees and @MJJ and @manikandan nair

Really liked both teams and it was even but I guess MJJ's innovative use of players (whose roles made sense, at least to me) and the lack of Ball in Raees midfield to compete with Mjj/Mani midfield trio swayed me towards Mjj's side ultimately.

Tough luck Raees but great game from you as usual.