All time British/Irish fantasy draft, Q-F: Skizzo vs Gio

Who will win assuming all players are at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Cheers lads. These drafts are hard work...I'm fecking knackered after that!

Congrats to Must n' Skizz!

I'd just like to point out that I didn't vote here out of, call it what ye will, principle - if I go through (which I doubt, but you never know) it's perfectly clear to me which players I need/want and as such equally clear who I'd rather see knocked out.

So, I abstained for that reason. That said, like I said to begin with - I don't know who I would've gone for anyway. A draw to me, I guess - two brilliant sides.
Aye, I have a similar problem in one of the other games, which I'm definitely not going to vote in.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
These drafts are hard work...I'm fecking knackered after that!
You need to turn to yoga and pilates - like Phil Jones.

I'm considering it myself, not getting any younger, you know. I'm currently working on a regime which involves combining yoga positions with...beer. It hasn't been perfected yet, but I'll keep you posted on the developments.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
You need to turn to yoga and pilates - like Phil Jones.

I'm considering it myself, not getting any younger, you know. I'm currently working on a regime which involves combining yoga positions with...beer. It hasn't been perfected yet, but I'll keep you posted on the developments.
If you can combine strenuous yoga positions with strenuous beer drinking without shitting yourself, you're a better man than I am :D

Skizzo

Great game @Gio ... It's tough to argue against a gentleman. Much easier when someone is slinging curse words and lies everywhere.

@Pat_Mustard carrying the team once again and showing why he's the best drinking AM in the business. Such drunken eloquence in his posts. Shit filled pants or not.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I actually thought I had already voted :/.. work is getting in the way of me contributing to other people's games. Would have gone Gio here, sad loss to the draft.. thought your team was top notch. The front three.. good enough to grace the final.