All Time Premier League Fantasy Draft: R1 - bleezy vs Marty1968

With players at peaks in the teams indicated, who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VivaJanuzaj

Now Mascherano finally gets the ball on the way to the penalty box, and puts it in front of Cech furious with the shaming he got from Sanchez.

He looks at Cech, than to his wife at the stands, than back at Cech. He takes a long walk from the ball and starts running towards it.

Mascherano shoots to the left corner, Cech jumps to it but the ball is struck with real conviction, no chance for the keeper!
it's 2:2! and he goes celebrating with Sanchez, from all the people!

VivaJanuzaj

EDIT: Next up is John Terry for team Marty1968, the world's best dad.

Terry goes sassy with a panenka, but oh dear my, the legendary United keeper saw it coming from the minute he stepped off the halfway line.

Schemichel saves it! It's still 2:2!

Last edited:

VivaJanuzaj

Now, the striker we all know by the name of Sergio Aguero, steps up to goal. Aguero puts on his crime fighting costume, where he goes by the name of The Kun, and tries to intimidate Cech with it.

Aguero sends it one way, Cech dives the other. Simply done by the Argentine.

3:2 @bleezy!

VivaJanuzaj

The man with many hairstyles, Wesley Brown runs towards the penalty spot. Despite @Marty1968 shouting from the tunnel "Don't let him take it!" to all his players, no one seems to stop him and he even gets a good luck kiss from Steve Bruce.

Brown steps up vs Schemichel who got one right today so far. Who will emerge victorious?
Brown tries to shoot hit hard to the right, Schemichel knows he's got no chance..

But the ball hits the right post and straight to Schemiechel's hands! Disaster for team @Marty1968.

It's 3:2 @bleezy still!

VivaJanuzaj

With just a single goal needed to promise his win, and with two shots remaining, @bleezy sends out his top missions man.

To be fair, the guy looks a bit stoned before taking his shot. My sources tell me there is a strong scent of weed coming out of @bleezy's locker room and a Bong with Kolo's name standing in the middle.

This smells like troubles for @bleezy, will Cech manage to save his first shot of the night?

Kolo slowly wonders on to the ball, and the nervous Cech fails to handle the pressure as he jumps to early to his right! Toure can't believe his eyes and just rolls the ball in the middle of the goal.

And its in! He scores and goes celebrating by laughing at his brother's bad luck!

@bleezy wins 4:2!

VivaJanuzaj

Thank you. Wanted to put Terry in that missing pictures but after that moment of anxiety with Aguero's mistake I didn't find a way for it. Still managed to get ya'll dreaming of Terry trying to Panenka against Schemichel :lol: :lol:

Anyway, these are the things I got sent to. You can check I didn't make any mistakes. Some might be different from where the players actually shot/dived, but the end results(goal/miss) supposed to be right:

Striker
1. Right
2. Left
3. Centre
4. Centre
5. Right

Keeper
1. Right
2. Centre
3. Left
4. Right
5. Right
Striker
1. right
2. left
3. left
4. centre
5. right

Keeper
1. centre
2. centre
3. centre
4. centre
5. centre

No panenka's are getting past Big Pete.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Once the first 5 pens end in draw... I think you go into sudden death where first one to score and save other's penalty wins.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Seems like a fair outcome - I considered voting last night but figured it was more of a draw.

Think some of the remarks were a bit OTT (not by the managers themselves so much).

Both teams had weaknesses, but neither were poorly constructed, IMO. Holes here and there, which can be exploited - but that's different. Given the pool, the latter is what I expected to see - and I think it's been a nice feature of this draft so far that the teams look more "realistic" than anything we've seen for a while in terms of player-for-player quality.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Once the first 5 pens end in draw... I think you go into sudden death where first one to score and save other's penalty wins.
Indeed, good thing it was Bleezy under both formats, but Viva cocked that one up.

I actually loved @green_smiley commentary, wham bam, done, it's over, feck off this thread! :lol: