Allegri, Conte or Simeone

Skills

Snitch
Who's the best 'defensive' manager in the game currently? All of these guys seem to know how to set up a back 4, and frustrate even the best attacks in the game. Who's the best one? Who's the one who can set up the best defence without sacrificing a lot of attacking potency?

Rajma

Conte for me without the doubt, think Simeone needs to move for his own sake in terms of developing new ides etc.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I'd go with Allegri, the way his Juve team would switch from 4231 to 442 when they were out of possession and then immediately back again into attack once they'd won the ball was excellent and a joy to watch

Canagel

Who's the best 'defensive' manager in the game currently? All of these guys seem to know how to set up a back 4, and frustrate even the best attacks in the game. Who's the best one? Who's the one who can set up the best defence without sacrificing a lot of attacking potency?
Allegri. Proven on the domestic and European level.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Allegri can assemble a solid defense better than anyone else. His goals against / opposition shots per match stats are extremely impressive.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just as a side note, neither of these should ever be considered for this club.

BusterGonads

Supports
Liverpool
Agreed. Even as a Pool fan they are completely uninspiring choices. Imagine Conte arrives at Utd and demands Lukaku, Sanchez and Young (if he leaves)...return

Skills

Snitch
Why? Ours fans loved Mourinho. I remember constantly being told, his defensive set up was just a homage to the Fergie years who also apparently used to set his team's up like that.

Suedesi

Conte doesn't even play with a back 4.