Allforone is the victim of a mod conspiracy

phelans shorts

Yeah, he made a comment about Brian Kidd was retarded and should shut up as he knows nothing about United, cue a thread full of people calling him a wanker and to check Kidd's history, I had hoped he wouldn't return at all after that, no luck though.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
:lol: Nice one AFO, and a great big wooooshhhhh!! to some of you.
There's absolutely no chance he is wumming here Gambit. He's been missing ever since everyone started to seriously mock him. That speaks for itself.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Please Fergie, not Ashley Young, PLEASE!
Dont need him, if we want a top quality proven left winger then Robben should be the one, Young to me is no major improvement on Nani and certainly not anywhere near the likes of Robben whod probably be available for cheaper.

I've checked every thread you have posted about Young in. You praised him a fair bit this and last year, but in 2010 you really didn't want him.

No-one has edited your posts, not even yourself, I've checked the edit log for each thread.

If you don't remember, you don't remember, but it's ridiculous to think we would go back an change quotes from 2010/09, and feed B9 with quotes every now and then.

Anyway, rest assured only you made the comments, and no-one else did. I've also got posts that were in deleted threads, and posts quoted immediately after you posting.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
That comes as no surprise Hectic. We all knew Allforone was bull shitting.

I don't expect he'll be back on here any time soon.

Ekeke

I'm surprised it took that long for him to completely embarrass himself and go off in a sulk

Brophs

The One and Only
He never came back. Why is it always the good* ones?

*Mentally unstable

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
You won't understand as you're not a Manc
We have plenty of mancs on here who don't only post about their hatred of city and Liverpool.

You don't either. My point was that is all this guy ever posted about, which got a bit boring.

Apart from that the only thing I remember about this lad was claiming Berbatov was better than Cantona.

TheReligion

Abusive
We have plenty of mancs on here who don't only post about their hatred of city and Liverpool.

You don't either. My point was that is all this guy ever posted about, which got a bit boring.

Apart from that the only thing I remember about this lad was claiming Berbatov was better than Cantona.
I didn't realise he was that bad to be honest.