Allforone is the victim of a mod conspiracy

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
So in short what happened?
six months past, Allforone made comments about Young being shite and not wanting him anywhere near old trafford. Then he changed his tune when it started looking like he might join. And by now, Young is a terrific player.

Gio called him on this. Allforone reacted with indignity and claimed it was a setup and dared anyone to find a post where he said that as there would be none, not realising the quote Gio posted linked back to the actual original post.

I did a quick search and found a couple more posts in the same vein and suddenly I was part of the conspiracy too. Allforone then spent quite a few posts belamenting how unfunny it was that a mod had put a slur on his good name and tried to undermine his credibility as a poster. The redcafe was corrupt and he swore he would get to the bottom of this and clear his name.

My heart bled for him, so I started this topic so that the truth might come out and the truth has set Allforone free. From the redcafe for the foreseeable future it seems.

And we all laughed.

AgainstAllOdds

So basically you're saying that all of you are bunch of bald middle-aged men with nothing better to do?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
six months past, Allforone made comments about Young being shite and not wanting him anywhere near old trafford. Then he changed his tune when it started looking like he might join. And by now, Young is a terrific player.

Gio called him on this. Allforone reacted with indignity and claimed it was a setup and dared anyone to find a post where he said that as there would be none, not realising the quote Gio posted linked back to the actual original post.

I did a quick search and found a couple more posts in the same vein and suddenly I was part of the conspiracy too. Allforone then spent quite a few posts belamenting how unfunny it was that a mod had put a slur on his good name and tried to undermine his credibility as a poster. The redcafe was corrupt and he swore he would get to the bottom of this and clear his name.

My heart bled for him, so I started this topic so that the truth might come out and the truth has set Allforone free. From the redcafe for the foreseeable future it seems.

And we all laughed.
So that's "in short". Hmm.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
So that's "in short". Hmm.
This is the longer and funnier version

You've changed your tune in the last six months.
Where was that from? link it because im sure ive never said that about Young.
Not without a link it aint in fact im pretty sure thats edited seeing as i can easily find quotes by me raving about Young going back a year.
Nope, he hasnt linked it, i can easily make a quote up from you and pass it off.
Search every Ashley Young thread on this forum, you wont find 1 negative comment made by me regarding him, like i said comment was edited. :)
:lol: How old are you again? like ive already said search all the Young threads on this forum, going back as far as you can, there wont be a single negative comment about him from me.
I would if i needed to mate but ive never had a bad word to say about Young, im a bit suspicious as to how that 'comment' was suddenly found and quoted minutes after i posted in this thread to begin with although i have my suspicions, its been edited by someone on the forum seeing as its clearly not and never been my view of Young as every article on here discussing him shows, in fact id love someone to find any other single remark of me rubbishing Young, they wont be able to seeing as i never have.

Naughty people abusing powers.
Ok, I just did:
Nah hes not someone on here is editing my previous comments about the player and im gonna have to contact one of the mods to see who and why, ive always spoke highly of Young even when i was in the newbie forum and people who were down there with me at the time can verify it so i know for a fact those quotes are bullshit, golden blunder will be getting a pm.
If you dont want to say it publicly at least have the decency to in pm, you were sent that link by someone on here with the power to edit and i want to know who because editing my posts and making up blatant lies last time i looked was against forum rules? and i will actually take this to the owner of the forum if i have to because this is bullshit, for instance, on that same article i say 15 million tops for him about 5 comments down from your quoted ones, why would i quote a price after saying i didnt even want him??? makes no sense.

Pm me who it was thanks or the mod in question can himself.
I doubt youd be laughing if someone had reworded your posts regarding a player and used them against you when you knew full well youd never said those things in the first place, in fact id wager youd be pretty pissed off.
I will take this above the mods and go straight to the forum owner because clearly someone's abusing their power on here.
No, i care, im pissed off that someone with power on here is allowed to edit my posts pass them on and use them against me when i never said such things in the first fecking place, ive never once said Ashley Young was shit pretty obviously seeing as i backed his signing months ago, so no i wont let this drop.
I dont know, but i want to and i wont let it drop and i doubt you would in my position, if a year from now all your comments regarding a player were rewritten id imagine youd be rather annoyed.
Oh sorry should i just go along with comments under my name that i never even made then? would you? nah didnt think so.
Gio, cheers thats the one, indeed how he found that 'quote' 5 minutes after i entered the thread was interesting.

Brophs

The One and Only
From the newbs. This is the only post of yours down there I can find referring to Ashley Young. It hasn't been edited. It's from:

https://www.redcafe.net/f17/ashley-rumours-again-258045/?highlight=young

Dont need him, if we want a top quality proven left winger then Robben should be the one, Young to me is no major improvement on Nani and certainly not anywhere near the likes of Robben whod probably be available for cheaper.

Think we need a top class number 9 more than anything else, Berbatov dosnt have the pace to allow Rooney to flourish effectively in his prefered role and nor does Owen these days, plus having just seen the best part of 50 goals a season go out of the team (Ronaldo/Tevez) i think its blindingly obvious we need to start replacing those goals with proven quality, a chance to get one of the very best if not THE very best striker in the world in Samuel Eto'o for as little as 20 million (in todays market thats a snip, glen johnson for how much??) i think we should jump on it, A Eto'o/Rooney strike partnership would be awesome! :drool:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
There's no crime or shame in being wrong about a footballer or changing one's mind, Allforone.

Berlinknives

Nothing wrong with being angry at a signing ... never warmed to Laurent Blanc, barely warmed to Michael Carrick as it is now.

Young like Carrick will be squad rotationary until he proves otherwise.

alastair

ignorant
There's no crime or shame in being wrong about a footballer or changing one's mind, Allforone.
Indeed. There is a 'crime', however, in changing one's mind about a footballer as soon as he moves clubs, just because it suits your agenda. Had Ashley Young played for United for six months, and had noticeably upped his game(something I imagine will actually happen) then changing your mind is fair enough. Before his debut, however, is ludicrous.

finneh

Indeed. There is a 'crime', however, in changing one's mind about a footballer as soon as he moves clubs, just because it suits your agenda. Had Ashley Young played for United for six months, and had noticeably upped his game(something I imagine will actually happen) then changing your mind is fair enough. Before his debut, however, is ludicrous.
Having said that Gervinho is definitely going to be a candidate for WPotY next season! :D

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Never took the fecker seriously anyway. 90% of his posts was slagging off City and Liverpool which is something I can never understand how some can be so obsessed about

kps88

Is he even aware of this thread? Someone should tell him so he can give his side of the story.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I change my mind all the time. I'm sure I said Young was shit a while ago, but now he's a United player, Balon d'or for certain.

Gambit

Originally Posted by Allforone View Post
I would if i needed to mate but ive never had a bad word to say about Young, im a bit suspicious as to how that 'comment' was suddenly found and quoted minutes after i posted in this thread to begin with although i have my suspicions, its been edited by someone on the forum seeing as its clearly not and never been my view of Young as every article on here discussing him shows, in fact id love someone to find any other single remark of me rubbishing Young, they wont be able to seeing as i never have.

Naughty people abusing powers.
Originally Posted by B9 View Post
Ok, I just did:
Nah hes not someone on here is editing my previous comments about the player and im gonna have to contact one of the mods to see who and why, ive always spoke highly of Young even when i was in the newbie forum and people who were down there with me at the time can verify it so i know for a fact those quotes are bullshit, golden blunder will be getting a pm.
If you dont want to say it publicly at least have the decency to in pm, you were sent that link by someone on here with the power to edit and i want to know who because editing my posts and making up blatant lies last time i looked was against forum rules? and i will actually take this to the owner of the forum if i have to because this is bullshit, for instance, on that same article i say 15 million tops for him about 5 comments down from your quoted ones, why would i quote a price after saying i didnt even want him??? makes no sense.

Pm me who it was thanks or the mod in question can himself.
I doubt youd be laughing if someone had reworded your posts regarding a player and used them against you when you knew full well youd never said those things in the first place, in fact id wager youd be pretty pissed off.
I will take this above the mods and go straight to the forum owner because clearly someone's abusing their power on here.
No, i care, im pissed off that someone with power on here is allowed to edit my posts pass them on and use them against me when i never said such things in the first fecking place, ive never once said Ashley Young was shit pretty obviously seeing as i backed his signing months ago, so no i wont let this drop.
I dont know, but i want to and i wont let it drop and i doubt you would in my position, if a year from now all your comments regarding a player were rewritten id imagine youd be rather annoyed.
Oh sorry should i just go along with comments under my name that i never even made then? would you? nah didnt think so.
Gio, cheers thats the one, indeed how he found that 'quote' 5 minutes after i entered the thread was interesting.
:lol: Nice one AFO, and a great big wooooshhhhh!! to some of you.

Gambit

so you're saying thats a WUM Gambers?
Unless he actually pm'd you as he said (which if he did he's lost his mind), or gone straight to the forum owner etc I'd say he was wumming B9 and getting him to trawl through the all his posts. If he's not wummin then the lads had a mental breakdown. I'll ask him.

alastair

ignorant
It's no way a wum. Maybe I'm doing him a disservice, but there's absolutely no way he'll come back for ages after this. Last time he made some remark about how retarded Brian Kidd was he left for about three months to let it die down.