Amazon Documentary on the 99 season.

Syphon Wallet

That night in Barcelona, what a night. I still dream about the party in the City afterwards. 23 years old turning 24 can say without a doubt top 3 day of my life and I have 3 kids and came back from the dead once.
If your resurrection sits in the top 3, who's the favourite kid that takes the last spot?

thisisnottaken1

I was only 3 months old when we won the final. The fact that we won the treble in the year in which I was born almost meant that I was destined to be a United fan, even though I only chose to start supporting us in 2010 because we were successful at the time.

klayton88

Cue the city fans laughing at us going on about a treble 25 years ago.

Wrecking ralf

People will win trebles. But there will always only be ONE. We shouldn’t have been able to do that, but we did. No oil money, no cheating, just grit, passion and hard work. Still tear up when that 2nd goal goes in. Every fecking time.

Red Royal

People will win trebles. But there will always only be ONE. We shouldn’t have been able to do that, but we did. No oil money, no cheating, just grit, passion and hard work. Still tear up when that 2nd goal goes in. Every fecking time.
I feel exactly the same, 25 years ago Flipping heck. That was a beautiful treble...written in the stars.

The-Mezzala

And you can add in Stam, Yorke and Cole and more. It’s why we didn’t have a PFA player of the season. We had so many outstanding players it split the vote and Ginola (I think ) won it
Absolutely criminal David Ginola won the award that year. Yorke had 18 goals and 11 assists great point. Him Beckham, Keane or Stam were much more worthy of the award.

Zen86

You couldn’t ever get top that season with all the twists, turns, moments of drama. I don’t think any team will ever come close to the rollercoaster events. The absolute pinnacle of English football.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
the end of that season gives me goosebumps just thinking about it, looking forward to this from Amazon I must admit.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Still to this day I'm not sure I've ever felt like I did when it Ole's flick hit the roof of the net.

Something about the combination of being 9 years old, in full United kit, complete concentration for the whole match, my dad being a Liverpool fan, me not giving a shit about anything and not stopping running around celebrating afterwards.

It was an absolutely amazing season. It defined what United is for me. Take you to the very edge, never do it easy, always with the massive payoff at the end. There have definitely been moments of that post SAF but it's not there and the club feels different because of it. 2012-13 was a love letter season to the whole SAF reign and it rekindled what it felt like in 1999.

Can Manchester United score? They always score.