Television Amazon Prime now available on skyQ

ColvaleGoa

Sky and Amazon have bought into the season of goodwill by making their apps available on each other's streaming platforms. As of today, you can watch Amazon Prime Video on Sky, and Sky's Now TV service on Amazon Fire TV devices.

The move is part of a long-term partnership between the two firms.

In Europe, the Amazon Prime Video app will launch on Sky Q, Sky Ticket and Now TV devices. Also for the first time, the Now TV app will be available on select Fire TV devices and Fire TV Edition smart TV.

Now you can watch Amazon prime Football on Sky Q. Thought some of you might be interested in this information.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Sky and Amazon have bought into the season of goodwill by making their apps available on each other's streaming platforms. As of today, you can watch Amazon Prime Video on Sky, and Sky's Now TV service on Amazon Fire TV devices.

The move is part of a long-term partnership between the two firms.

In Europe, the Amazon Prime Video app will launch on Sky Q, Sky Ticket and Now TV devices. Also for the first time, the Now TV app will be available on select Fire TV devices and Fire TV Edition smart TV.

Now you can watch Amazon prime Football on Sky Q. Thought some of you might be interested in this information.
That is interesting. Thanks. Although does mean I’ve recently wasted some money. Anyone want to buy a second hand Chromecast?

What’s the story with Amazon football anyway? Is it still going? What matches are they showing?

Tiber

Not really sure what this adds though. Unless you have sky and literally no other way to watch prime I suppose.

Netflix is already on Sky and we havent used the app once.

Santos J

I’ve got the app. I’m subscribed to Amazon Prime. How do I watch the footy?!? All I can see are the usual movies/tv shows.
The Prime Video app? It's on the homescreen and on the front of the TV section for me but think you can just search football if it's not there and "Premier League" should come up as an option.

Not really sure what this adds though. Unless you have sky and literally no other way to watch prime I suppose.

Netflix is already on Sky and we havent used the app once.
Benefits me as I use a monitor for my TV so no smart TV and it's not really worth a chromestick or the like just for Amazon as everything else was already an app on Sky.

Santos J

Yeah, the Prime Video app. Live football nowhere to be seen! Maybe because I’m in Ireland?!
Yeah just looked and it's UK exclusive. Apparently if you ask Amazon chat support to change your device location to UK then they will no bother.