Amos and Welbeck.

PS18

Amos essentially competing with David Button of Spurs for the second goalkeeping place it seems. Might have a chance.

Shame Danny Drinkwater didn't make it.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Good on him. I think he's 15 still and small so this would suggest he has quite a bit of talent.

PS18

Yeah, he's still 15. Has come from nowhere as well, he's not been in the U16's before afaik. No Tunnicliffe or Fryers in this squad despite it basically being last season's U16's, wonder if they're injured.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Unless we need them for a youth comp they must be injured. They were key players for the u16s last season, so I seriously doubt they've been dropped. Or are we still doing that 'England can only have so many of our players' thingy?

Einar15

According to thefa.com Danny Welbeck has had to withdraw himself from the squad because of injuries.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Damn, that's a bit rubbish. What kind of injury is it? He's not injury prone, is he? Let's hope he stays clear of hamstring trouble and such as his muscle mass increases.

PS18

Hasn't had any real injuries over the past couple of seasons. Real shame that.

Only Ron-Robert Zieler representing us at the tournament then.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Any news on Welbeck's injury? Length and type. I'm sure we would have heard something if it was serious? Nothing on manutd.com or thefa.com.