An alternative World Cup…..

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I would 100% watch this.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
As an Ireland fan this would be quality as only a matter of time before we will be qualifying for that.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I would 100% watch this.
Definitely.

Would be great to see the teams ranked around the 175 mark (there are 207 teams in the rankings) try and really be extra shit in the lead up so they can qualify for it.

Brophs

The One and Only
The winners qualify for that UEFA Conference League bag of shite. Even though they won't want to.

Uniquim

I think this is a great idea. I'd watch highlights from one of the games once, and that would probably be it, but I'd look up results for fun.

Gwanoman10

Supports
Liverpool
I think this is a great idea. I'd watch highlights from one of the games once, and that would probably be it, but I'd look up results for fun.
Sounds like a great idea to me!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Winner gains qualification to the real World Cup and is seeded into pot 1.

The middle 100 or so countries in the rankings would likely complain, but that's what you get for not being good, or shit, enough.

tomaldinho1

Why not. Should be like the CL, EL and ECC

Then your rankings decide which tournament you’re in.

greendevil

Seen that yesterday, would be an interesting watch and I'd have Gibraltar or Liechtenstein as favorites :lol:
Could imagine it being a very pleasing tournament for the people that put in hard work to keep football going in some of these countries considering some of the results they've suffered over the years and yes I get other countries have similar circumstances. Some would look at it being rewarded for failure but...

jadaba

I like it. Reminds me of the idea of featuring a team made up of ordinary non-professionals to compete with actual teams just to provide a reference for spectators of the difference between us and them.